In 10 years have never sat in the channel (drive through to see the hardware and G-strings!) !!! Love driving....we do Mead and Powell often; wife hates the channel......we figure if we want traffic and carbon monoxide, we can sit on the 405 in our AMG!!!! Same sh*t!
Hello new2cats:
Thanks for the comps on the Sportdeck. If your gonna boat on Mead and Powell you will definitely want them as the cruising lasts a long time versus the lower Colorado/River areas.
We love Mead and I cannot imagine cruising out from Calville bay all the way through the narrows and north east without being able to talk to people on board. FYI---We have 4 headsets Driv., Co-pilot, two passengers on rear seat.
Patyacht---would be someone I would be talking to as a source of info---he's running the boat-----PM him and ask questions to see if you will want them. If your gonna get that kind of boat I honestly cannot see a reason not to have that option.
Our PCI race radios with 4 Carbon Fiber Headsets costs $1,500 add a two way radio VHF and the price goes up. David Clark and the rest of the headset vendors IMO are overpriced---great company but as a consumer I feel the pricing is not in touch with reality---- it's a friggin intercom.
Very truly yours,
KAP
P.S. Post some photos of your F-29 so I know who and what to look for at Mead .