Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Shirkey

Dana Mullins
    October 21,2007

Dana Mullins
    October 7,2007

CVX20
    We had the pleasure of meeting John at a couple events this past summer, he was truly one of the nicest guys you'd ever meet. Shirley we are deeply saddened for your loss, our heartfelt sympathy goes out to you and your family.
    Sincerely,
    Fred and Scott from the SML gang

Murray PE 857
    Dana,
    Those are great pics of John. I always relied on John to post any pictures for me. As long as he did them for me I never found any need in learning how. He was so happy on the water. After the hurt lessens and we begin to look back on the good times those pictures will be precious to his loved ones.

hulshot
    Never meat him, wish We could have. The boating community is tight. Sorry about your loss. prayers go out for the loved ones left behind. From the DELTA LUNCH BUNCH, Ca.

Mspriss1976
    I just want to say I really appreciate all the support and love from the BOTE Family in which John and Mom loved so much. I am still in complete shock, This is just unreal.I am one of the most fortunate people in the world to have had the opportunity to have had john in my life 20 years he is a wonderful husband, father, and grandfather. He has treated me as if I were his own and I will miss him very much. Thanks for all of your love and support for my sister and my mom and myself. We cannot express how much you all mean to us.

moparjet
    WOW.... that is really sad news... he was one the greatest men i have met in the time i have been boating... i always looked forward to seeing him at all the events... this is a big loss.. please let me know if there is anything i can do..
    brent and jordan

nitro557
    wow ,this is a great loss,john will be missed by all,very sorry to hear of this loss

502 JET
    Sorry to hear this..
    Although I never met John, I did have the pleasure to speak to him on the phone a few months ago.......God speed............Mike

Mrs.sleekcraft76
    Rest in peace Shirkey!! We love you and your family!!! Hope you had a safe trip home. You all are in our prayers!!
    Love always.
    Mike and Jamie

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast