Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: IHBA world finals.....

Bottle Fed
    its 7:22 right now and will be on the road by 8:00. OH YA!!!
    See ya all there.

Pops@Aggressor
    its 7:22 right now and will be on the road by 8:00. OH YA!!!
    See ya all there.Wish I could Go! Can't have some other problems to solve. I have talked to quite a few who are going to run, I do look for some records to FALL, and I think its time, one I have in mind, who has been dialing it in the past several years will set some index that will be crazy wild. Anyway I love your heart and spirit and you would only blow your money on something BAD, So Run the Big Dog's and Don't Squirt Like a Puppy. The Jet Nation is counting on you to show Propers of your charm as you accept the WIN's.

RIPPINGNOLEGSKROKER
    Rolling out Thursday night with Fuelinmyveins AKA (The Instigator, WJ, The Watch Collector, etc. etc.). It will be a good weekend.
    Jordon, if you are in the area grab my bike of the patio, its the one not locked up. Thanks.

squirt'nmyload
    i just stopped in up at the track......there was people waiting to get in already.....it looks like they are ready to roll up there

TAF
    i just stopped in up at the track......there was people waiting to get in already.....it looks like they are ready to roll up there
    Just like day after Thanksgiving Christmas shoppers, never too early. Registration at 2 PM gates open at 3 PM and it gets dark at 5:30 PM:idea:
    Suppose they'll be the first to get drunk, ehh? I won't be there until 2 or 3 today. Still at work Any one available to help on a 8.0 sec hydro Thurs and Fri?

squirt'nmyload
    Just like day after Thanksgiving Christmas shoppers, never too early. Registration at 2 PM gates open at 3 PM and it gets dark at 5:30 PM:idea:
    Suppose they'll be the first to get drunk, ehh? I won't be there until 2 or 3 today. Still at work Any one available to help on a 8.0 sec hydro Thurs and Fri?
    there was talk of it opening at 1......give me a call when yer on the way up.

fc-pilot
    I will be there Friday and Saturday. It should be one heck of a weekend. We could not ask for much better weather too.
    Anybody need tickets for Sunday? I have four I can't use.
    Paul

cruser
    I could use one for the wife. Send me a PM if it is available. I will be at the track Thurs-Sunday.

468miller
    ill take the other three, if cruszer only needs one, i pm' ed ya...rick

fc-pilot
    I would like to sell all four together. I also have a preferred parking pass I will also give to the buyer. That should save a few bucks too, not to mention being much closer to your car/truck.
    Paul

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast