Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Why do DCB guys get a bad rap.....

new2cats
    ..on here (or is it bad-rap??) ??? I am anxiously awaiting my new F29..worked really hard for it!!! Why does it seem that when DCB ownership is mentioned, the arrows start to fly. Is it the price of the boat, the bragging or just the owners acting pretentious.
    Are they rude, drive unsafely or just above average wealth and that draws the envious haters.
    Curious; Just asking!

Jordy
    Yes. :notam:

CornWater
    ... or just above average wealth and that draws the envious haters.
    In the words of the infamous JBB....
    BANG!!!!!!

Kachina26
    ..on here (or is it bad-rap??) ??? I am anxiuosly awaiting my new F29..worked really hard for it!!! Why does it seem that when DCB ownership is mentioned, the arrows start to fly. Is it the price of the boat, the bragging or just the owners acting pretentious.
    Are they rude, drive unsafely or just above average wealth and that draws the envious haters.
    Curious; Just asking!
    How about haughty attitudes?
    Ok, no disrespect intended BUT-
    What makes the demographic buyer of Kachina so graphic-retarded???

Havasu Hangin'
    Two words:
    "Chopper Gun"
    :jawdrop:

BoatFloating
    Paging Charley....... I love DCB owners..... It's so easy to push their buttons..... I think one of the options is a chip on the shoulder...
    BLACKSOCKS1 over..... http://***boat.com/forums/image.php?...ine=1194810417

new2cats
    Paging Charley....... I love DCB owners..... It's so easy to push their buttons..... I think one of the options is a chip on the shoulder...
    BLACKSOCKS1 over..... http://***boat.com/forums/image.php?...ine=1194810417
    Yes, actually..this year the ole "chip-on-the-shoulder" option is available vac. bagged, Penskie composite, Kevlar and with a custom billet bezel...all for the price of just $15,885! -doh-

mbrown2
    I am less interested in the feelings towards DCB owners as for the most part they are good folks. I am more interested in Dave's list of Idiot owners...this would be the list of owners that after getting one of his boats probably set him back YEARS from a marketing stand point...:idea:

BoatFloating
    Yes, actually..this year the ole "chip-on-the-shoulder" option is available vac. bagged, Penskie composite, Kevlar and with a custom billet bezel...all for the price of just $15,885! -doh-
    Sounds like a deal..... with all that tech stuff how can you go wrong....
    I am less interested in the feelings towards DCB owners as for the most part they are good folks. I am more interested in Dave's list of Idiot owners...this would be the list of owners that after getting one of his boats probably set him back YEARS from a marketing stand point...:idea:
    I do like Mbrown better now that he sold his attitude....... I mean his DCB :jawdrop:

new2cats
    Huh? Go on, very interesting and cerebral observation......is this directed at my post or just a generalization...curious?

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast