Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Why do DCB guys get a bad rap.....

BoatFloating
    Huh? Go on, very interesting and cerebral observation......is this directed at my post or just a generalization...curious?
    Knowing Mike he's calling you out.......:idea: Na Mike's not like that
    Just messing with ya. But now you see the point of the chip you automatically thought he was directing it towards you but it wasn't. I'd pick on other boat owners but they don't get nearly as fired up. If you go back and search the C&T threads you'll all see we are all friends but talk a bunch of crap.

riverbound
    Its because DCB owners are better than everyone else and we hate them for that

Havasu Hangin'
    If you go back and search the C&T threads you'll all see we are all friends but talk a bunch of crap.
    With friends like you, who needs enemas?
    :notam:

BoatFloating
    With friends like you, who needs enemas?
    I knew it would only be a matter of time before we heard from the head DCB cheerleader.

Havasu Hangin'
    I knew it would only be a matter of time before we heard from the head DCB cheerleader.
    I'm sure his "sixth sense" is probably telling him right now that he is needed here to defend DCB...
    http://unix.rulez.org/~calver/pictur...upidpeople.jpg

mbrown2
    Huh? Go on, very interesting and cerebral observation......is this directed at my post or just a generalization...curious?
    Just an observation over the years and having two DCB's and seeing owners come and go....however; if you want to try on shoes...you never know what might fit.

Magic34
    You should let another DCB owner borrow your props if they want to test it out. I know you were asking what props to go with, so just borrow some from another DCB owner. :devil:

new2cats
    Knowing Mike he's calling you out.......:idea: Na Mike's not like that
    Just messing with ya. But now you see the point of the chip you automatically thought he was directing it towards you but it wasn't. I'd pick on other boat owners but they don't get nearly as fired up. If you go back and search the C&T threads you'll all see we are all friends but talk a bunch of crap.
    I am just new..I will learn the ropes.....hypersensitive to the scene but that will change with time.
    Thanks.

new2cats
    You should let another DCB owner borrow your props if they want to test it out. I know you were asking what props to go with, so just borrow some from another DCB owner. :devil:
    I smell an inside joke here someplace......

djunkie
    Yes. :notam:
    D. All of the above.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast