Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Why do DCB guys get a bad rap.....

RiverDave
    ..on here (or is it bad-rap??) ??? I am anxiuosly awaiting my new F29..worked really hard for it!!! Why does it seem that when DCB ownership is mentioned, the arrows start to fly. Is it the price of the boat, the bragging or just the owners acting pretentious.
    Are they rude, drive unsafely or just above average wealth and that draws the envious haters.
    Curious; Just asking!
    Just out of curiosity did you pay extra for the evasive manuevering class that's offered with the sale of their cats 26' and above? Or was that thrown in for free?
    I'm particularly interested in the "spin" maneuver, but unfortunately being a non DCB owner I'd have to pay like 1500.00 for the training and that's a little steep for something I'll hardly ever use. When you get to that point, can you maybe take a video camera, or take notes or something for me?
    RD

new2cats
    Just out of curiosity did you pay extra for the evasive manuevering class that's offered with the sale of their cats 26' and above? Or was that thrown in for free?
    I'm particularly interested in the "spin" maneuver, but unfortunately being a non DCB owner I'd have to pay like 1500.00 for the training and that's a little steep for something I'll hardly ever use. When you get to that point, can you maybe take a video camera, or take notes or something for me?
    RD
    Who spun in the reeds, how and when....good stuff....if the boat stayed together, nobody was hurt and there was no insurance claim I'll assume it passed the "spin test"!!!

ClownRoyal
    I have no input on this topic cause I can't type due to Laughing My F'n Ass Off ...
    I am less interested in the feelings towards DCB owners as for the most part they are good folks. I am more interested in Dave's list of Idiot owners...this would be the list of owners that after getting one of his boats probably set him back YEARS from a marketing stand point...:idea:
    You should let another DCB owner borrow your props if they want to test it out. I know you were asking what props to go with, so just borrow some from another DCB owner. :devil:
    RD

RiverDave
    Who spun in the reeds, how and when....good stuff....if the boat stayed together, nobody was hurt and there was no insurance claim I'll assume it passed the "spin test"!!!
    I was just giving ya shit.. Hoping maybe you were new enough to the game to actually call Dave and inquire about a driving class.
    DCB's are some of the nicest boats around. You'll enjoy it for sure!
    RD

new2cats
    I was just giving ya shit.. Hoping maybe you were new enough to the game to actually call Dave and inquire about a driving class.
    DCB's are some of the nicest boats around. You'll enjoy it for sure!
    RD
    Been lurking for a while now....thanks for the laughs!

Reaper1
    When you roll around sporting "World's Best" on your boat, there's bound to be people on your jock.

Havasu Hangin'
    Just what is a "bad wrap" anyway?
    :idea:

new2cats
    Just what is a "bad wrap" anyway?
    You know, day old chicken & yellowing Mayo in a stale Spinach tortilla!
    (I did try to correct it in the text!?)

Havasu Hangin'
    (I did try to correct it in the text!?)
    Where is a moderator when you need one?

new2cats
    Where is a moderator when you need one?
    What would a moderator do here???? A legit question.....thanks.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast