Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Rhino's Suck

COLE050
    There A Waste Of Money. I Have Alot Of $$$$ Invested In Mine And I Have Only Had It For Two Months And Im Allready Bored With It. They Suck In Glamis But They Are Good For The Desert, THERE JUST NOT FAST .. But They Still Suck Ass...

socaldieselkrew
    Im with you there... for about thirty grand you can have an awesome V8 powered fully caged and long traveld Ranger or Toyota 1400/1450 style off road truck which is awesome in glamis. Buy mine you can have two you hate....

COLE050
    Shi$t Im Trying To Get Rid Of Mine. And Its Only A Couple Of Months Old. I Wish I Would Have Just Bought A Rail Or Something. Thats What Im In The Market For Now Is A Nice Rail.

BajaMike
    Shi$t Im Trying To Get Rid Of Mine. And Its Only A Couple Of Months Old. I Wish I Would Have Just Bought A Rail Or Something. Thats What Im In The Market For Now Is A Nice Rail.
    Take your caps lock off................:idea:

finsfan4life
    Kinda glad to hear this !! I just bought a new boat last year, now I was wondering, "Crap, now do I have to spend 20k to buy a Rhino."

vee-driven
    Here ya go, its for sale and it's street legal.
    http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o...0-20-07007.jpg

COLE050
    Sweet... But I Need A Four Seater. Thanks For The Offer Though

RiverRatMike
    There A Waste Of Money. I Have Alot Of $$$$ Invested In Mine And I Have Only Had It For Two Months And Im Allready Bored With It. They Suck In Glamis But They Are Good For The Desert, THERE JUST NOT FAST .. But They Still Suck Ass...
    You suck and you are a waste of money. I love my Rhino and glad I bought it.

scarabrick2
    Throw a turbo on it and a 100 shot of nitrous !!!!!!!!
    Then when the engine blows up...... put a motorcycle engine in it..
    Went for a ride in a polaris ranger.. nice ride but needs clutch work and 30 hp to move out of its own way..... I'll stick to my cr500r and my polaris scrambler 500....

Cole Trickle
    I have less than 12K in mine and it runs and looks good. They are very versatile and I don't understand when people put 20K+ in them.
    I would much rather have my dependable 10K rhino than an oil leaking peice of crap vw powered beam buggy.
    For 30K you should have bought a buggy

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast