Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I guess 8:00 means 8:30 or later

Lightning
    So I am working from home today. I'm waiting on a guy to come over and give me an estimate on some shutters and another guy to come over and fix some windows. I made appointments with both of them - 7:30 for the window guy and 8:00 for the shutter guy. I got up early, showered, ate breakfast and was ready for them when they got here. Logged into the computer at my office, got some work done. Decided to wait on walking the dogs, since i don't want to miss the contractors when they get here. It's 8:25 and no one has showed up. So here's my dilemma.....
    I need to take a dump. I know as soon as I sit on the pot and grab the ***boat magazine the door bell will ring. Should I wait until they show up or go now. Also, should i brush my teeth before i meet with them? I sort of don't want since they are wasting my time and should smell my overnight bad breath as a penalty. Got any advice?

BarryMac
    Leave a note on the door that you're on the crapper and you'll be with them shortly, don't wash your hands and don't brush your teeth...

delemorte
    Leave a note on the door that you're on the crapper and you'll be with them shortly, don't wash your hands and don't brush your teeth...
    WTF kind of crap do you take if you need to brush your teeth afterwards???:jawdrop:

soupersonic
    I hate that people say they will be there at a certain time and dont have the descency to call if they are running behind. To me it says they dont need the work. I would leave (after i crapped and brushed my teeth of course). And when they get there and figure out your not home they might call and you can tell them since they didnt show up on time and didnt call you figured they werent coming and went about your day

whiteworks
    So I am working from home today. I'm waiting on a guy to come over and give me an estimate on some shutters and another guy to come over and fix some windows. I made appointments with both of them - 7:30 for the window guy and 8:00 for the shutter guy. I got up early, showered, ate breakfast and was ready for them when they got here. Logged into the computer at my office, got some work done. Decided to wait on walking the dogs, since i don't want to miss the contractors when they get here. It's 8:25 and no one has showed up. So here's my dilemma.....
    I need to take a dump. I know as soon as I sit on the pot and grab the ***boat magazine the door bell will ring. Should I wait until they show up or go now. Also, should i brush my teeth before i meet with them? I sort of don't want since they are wasting my time and should smell my overnight bad breath as a penalty. Got any advice?
    I'm in the shutter business, go measure your windows and I'll give you the estimate right now. I dont care if you dont use toilet paper and dont wash your hands, it's your key board. but seriouusly about the estimate give me the measurements.

Lightning
    I'm in the shutter business, go measure your windows and I'll give you the estimate right now. I dont care if you dont use toilet paper and dont wash your hands, it's your key board. but seriouusly about the estimate give me the measurements.
    It's a repair on one window and new on the other three.... I have a wholesale hookup but might need an install, i'll let you know.

Ziggy
    Barry's last job was as a bathroom attendant.....he know what percentage wash their hands..
    Colon heath must prevail....go take your dump

BarryMac
    Barry's last job was as a bathroom attendant.....he know what percentage wash their hands..
    You should be singing Happy Birthday to yourself as you wash your after leaving that sewer pickle for the City to deal with, that's the general rule of thumb to make sure your hands are germ free...

Where are you located?

whiteworks
    Upland CA.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast