Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Insurance god!!!!

Bling Bling
    Anyone have Shawn Wilsons (Insurance god) new Phone #. He's out on his own and I have missed placed it. Thanks. Seems MR Wilson comes into HB, takes our money and now never checks in. Jackass!!!

Havasu Hangin'
    I think I threw the number away when I couldn't get a return call...

andy01
    Yeah he couldn't help me with my boat either. Then I was sent to him by another friend for my toter home insurance. I paid in full, funny thing is I can't get him to call me back for shit now. The policy was good but his people skills suck. 714-895-7050 if it is the same Shawn that's his number.
    Andy

Jrocket
    Shawn did an awesome job on my insurance,and thats with the turbo motor.I just got a Chirstmas card from him with his new location and number....let me see if I can find it.

andy01
    Shawn did an awesome job on my insurance,and thats with the turbo motor.I just got a Chirstmas card from him with his new location and number....let me see if I can find it.
    Did you get that motor in yet?

Bling Bling
    JR, see if you can find that #, just incase Andyo1s # is not correct. Gracias.

Bling Bling
    Yeah he couldn't help me with my boat either. Then I was sent to him by another friend for my toter home insurance. I paid in full, funny thing is I can't get him to call me back for shit now. The policy was good but his people skills suck. 714-895-7050 if it is the same Shawn that's his number.
    Andy
    Thanks brotha, looks like that's his office #.

unleashed
    JR, see if you can find that #, just incase Andyo1s # is not correct. Gracias.
    Is there a 30 foot skater in your future....
    Deano
    Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com)

Phat Matt
    Is this guy that good?

Community
    If you guys need to find Shawn, we will be skiing in the stadium this afternoon if you want to stop by...

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast