Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: A big thank you to.......

Scapegoat1
    Dave that came out stunning, Have't seen you forever but will always remember cruising in your boat and hanging out with you at buena vista. We need to meet up again sometime. I owe you a ride in my new to me boat
    Brian

Really Nice Dave ....you deserve it. Lisa and I can't wait to try out the love seat again....

Mandelon
    Damn, Dave, it looks great. Ya get it on Pegged and now its gone to your head.
    Seriously, that interior looks incredible. I've never seen anything like it in a boat and it will set trends for sure.
    Did the glass just get polished or did they spray a new coat of clear on top? It looks like new!
    Glad to see and hear you are doing well!

Your making me wanna sell my turd . Thanks alot baller !
    Fukin amazing !

27 Awesome cat
    Looks great...I have never seen that boat without a Coors can sitting on it..lol..

Classic Daycruiser
    Looks great...I have never seen that boat without a Coors can sitting on it..lol..
    Is that a spider on my screen...nice

707dog
    damn bro ...i love that ol school look...very very very nice...have fun with your accomplishment!

Washed Ashore
    [QUOTE=Mandelon;2899967]
    Did the glass just get polished or did they spray a new coat of clear on top? It looks like new!
    Complete re-flake.
    Jeff

My Man's Sportin' Wood
    Jeff, we have the same boat but with the wood grain sides and 2 extra feet. Looks like sometime in the next couple of years we will be driving it up to Modesto You did an incredible job.

HalletDave
    Thanks for all the kind words everyone.
    Happy Thanksgiving or whatever you celebrate at this time of the year.

Be safe.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast