Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Need Help..Who's in Havasu Tonight?

Ms.Havasu
    We bought our neighbors spa and need help moving it from his front yard(where it is currently sitting) to our garage (about 75 feet.)
    It's empty (whew ) but bulky I'm thinking 8 guys can move it without anyone throwing out their back. (2 on each side)
    I'll be available to point:sleeping:
    If I can get 7 to comit to 20 min tonight or tomorrow night I'll supply the beer
    Let me know if your available.
    Thanks,
    Michele

shadow
    I'm home tonight so if you round up a few others give me a call and i'll come over and help.
    928-486-7399

Ms.Havasu
    Thanks Darrel;
    Just need 6 more and I'll start making calls.

Kachina26
    I'm not there, but I can tell you how to move it with 2 or 3 guys. My brother and I moved mine around the house by putting a few lengths of 2" pvc pipe under it as rollers. The guys push it along and Michele can grab the pipes that come out the back and move them to the front. Pretty trick.

ahhell
    I moved an 8 footer almost by myself using a hand truck and a skateboard, I had 2 young sons, one on each side to balance it ...skateboard under one side and the hand truck on the opposite side....damn I miss that skateboard

OGShocker
    We bought our neighbors spa and need help moving it from his front yard(where it is currently sitting) to our garage (about 75 feet.)
    It's empty (whew ) but bulky I'm thinking 8 guys can move it without anyone throwing out their back. (2 on each side)
    I'll be available to point:sleeping:
    If I can get 7 to comit to 20 min tonight or tomorrow night I'll supply the beer
    Let me know if your available.
    Thanks,
    Michele
    Michele,
    Wish we were there. I owe you a Spa move..
    See you soon,
    Mark

Troubles No More
    I'm not there, but I can tell you how to move it with 2 or 3 guys. My brother and I moved mine around the house by putting a few lengths of 2" pvc pipe under it as rollers. The guys push it along and Michele can grab the pipes that come out the back and move them to the front. Pretty trick.
    This is what I had to do and it will work.

Ms.Havasu
    Hi Randy;
    Great idea.... maybe you missed the part where i politely stated that.."I'm here to point" HeHeHe now you have me running pipe
    Dam kids took their skate boards when they moved out 15 years ago.

shadow
    Hi Randy;
    Great idea.... maybe you missed the part where i politely stated that.."I'm here to point" HeHeHe now you have me running pipe
    Dam kids took their skate boards when they moved out 15 years ago.
    I could bring my Rhino and we can drag it!:idea:

Ms.Havasu
    I could bring my Rhino and we can drag it!:idea:
    We were already moving crates of rocks in our garage out of the way with our Chinese UTV. Great minds think alike.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast