Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: About last night....

boatsnblondes
    No appologies....I'm not sure what I did wrong...but who cares? really?? I know this..maybe I am self distructing, and you all are getting to watch. Enjoy. Lateley, I hate everyone, and everything. No idea why, I just do. Seems like the last month, I just want to get on a plane to somewhere, anywhere, and never look back. I just know this....I ain't sleeping, I ain't eating, I stay in, never go out, and am angry all the time...sorry you guys are seeing this...I'm thinking I'll just stay away from here for a while...enough damage has been done...appologies? Why?? Too much water under that bridge......Night.

Jbb
    All Aboard!....

Kachina26
    No appologies....I'm not sure what I did wrong...but who cares? really?? I know this..maybe I am self distructing, and you all are getting to watch. Enjoy. Lateley, I hate everyone, and everything. No idea why, I just do. Seems like the last month, I just want to get on a plane to somewhere, anywhere, and never look back. I just know this....I ain't sleeping, I ain't eating, I stay in, never go out, and am angry all the time...sorry you guys are seeing this...I'm thinking I'll just stay away from here for a while...enough damage has been done...appologies? Why?? Too much water under that bridge......Night.
    Bro, you got some serious issues. You must be a real fokking treat to work with. Seriously, this ain't a dig, get help.

ULTRA26 # 1
    BnB, people do care about other people. Try to get to the bottom of what eating at you.

Pheelin Phroggy
    hmmmm.... thinking four more shots would make you feel better! Just my uneducated remedy for all of lifes ailments!

Throttle
    hate is a strong word, I save it for only a few things / people.
    go to your happy place and leave some of ours out of it...
    oh, yeah, I missed whatever happened last nite, but have a nice day

sqdsd

Spotondl
    hate is a strong word, I save it for only a few things / people.
    go to your happy place and leave some of ours out of it...
    oh, yeah, I missed whatever happened last nite, but have a nice day
    To sum up...
    You're living in a dream world, everything and everyone you have ever met or dealt with here on the internet is NOT REAL. Because of that, you can do what ever you want, act however you want and you don't have to care about anyone or anything here on the internet... because, it's not real... :sqeyes: :sqeyes: :sqeyes:

OCMerrill
    I created that Poll just to show you that this place is indeed for real.
    Human fingers are typing the keys.
    Talk to somebody my friend. There is something there within you that could use a little extra care bud.

Throttle
    To sum up...
    You're living in a dream world, everything and everyone you have ever met or dealt with here on the internet is NOT REAL. Because of that, you can do what ever you want, act however you want and you don't have to care about anyone or anything here on the internet... because, it's not real... :sqeyes: :sqeyes: :sqeyes:
    is that what I missed, wow!

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast