Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: On Sale...

TOBTEK
    475k Yikes!!!!!!!!!!!!:sqeyes: :sqeyes:
    475 with 710 is a little over priced...YA THINK makes Dans look like a bargin for what it sold for. So when are pics going to surface of Blings "X" DW with the new 1200's in it. Heard its at Teague getting finished. Any guesses on the # ? Should be " REALLY Sick and wrong "

Charley
    475 with 710 is a little over priced...YA THINK makes Dans look like a bargin for what it sold for. So when are pics going to surface of Blings "X" DW with the new 1200's in it. Heard its at Teague getting finished. Any guesses on the # ? Should be " REALLY Sick and wrong "

I saw it at savage 3 weeks ago?
    and there is Only one "sick and wrong" tobohomo

TOBTEK
    I saw it at savage 3 weeks ago?
    and there is Only one "sick and wrong" tobohomo
    OH MY BAD your correct. The colors make everyone SICK, and you picked the WRONG POWER and drives
    OR are you SICK, because your built the WRONG boat?

DCBDaytona

Rumor has it...160's might be accomplishable.:jawdrop:

TOBTEK
    Rumor has it...160's might be accomplishable.:jawdrop:
    160 come on now...... a sled F32 with 1200's will do 160. A DW with 2400hp will be MUCH faster. IF someone has the nads to do it that is. Id be happy with a 32 DW and some new 350 OB's. call it a day at a buck twenty

DCBDaytona
    160 come on now...... a sled F32 with 1200's will do 160. A DW with 2400hp will be MUCH faster. IF someone has the nads to do it that is. Id be happy with a 32 DW and some new 350 OB's. call it a day at a buck twenty
    I'm guessing 165 anyday, anytime, etc. Not the typical DCB guestimate...downhill, light breeze, 50 degrees, 40P props, etc.

Bling Bling

It's getting Teague 900s and AJ is doing the rigging. I bet it goes 160 with 900s. Dam that was funny about Sick and wrong.

TOBTEK
    It's getting Teague 900s and AJ is doing the rigging. I bet it goes 160 with 900s. Dam that was funny about Sick and wrong.
    is the new owner keeping it local?

DCBDaytona
    is the new owner keeping it local?
    Last I heard...the 1200's were delivered. Owner decided on 1200's over 900's. And yes, the boat will be staying in Havasu.
    I'm guessing it's the new official TOP DOG.

40FlatDeck
    Last I heard...the 1200's were delivered. Owner decided on 1200's over 900's. And yes, the boat will be staying in Havasu.
    I'm guessing it's the new official TOP DOG.
    It's a beautiful boat and top notch but don't get ahead of yourself.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast