Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Our Country needs major help

QuickJet
    And he comes out swinging, geeze, tell us how you really feel oh great Swami!! I'll get my pencil out right now and cross off both of these, what were they, deuche bags? NSF
    No, one is a Dueche bag and the other is an ass clown.....

ULTRA26 # 1
    I have no problems with Rudy, Hillary on the other hand....................
    Guess who QJ
    http://msnbcmedia.msn.com/j/ap/4a9ee...ea.hmedium.jpg
    New York Mayor Rudolph Giuliani, right, dressed in drag as a role in "Victor/Victoria," sings with Julie Andrews at the New York Hilton on March 1, 1997.
    Go Rudette
    http://www.covenantnews.com/giulianidrag2.jpg

QuickJet
    Guess who QJ
    New York Mayor Rudolph Giuliani, right, dressed in drag as a role in "Victor/Victoria," sings with Julie Andrews at the New York Hilton on March 1, 1997.
    Go Rudette
    http://www.covenantnews.com/giulianidrag2.jpg
    NOw that's a man who is comfortable with his sexuality and masculinity.
    I've dressed in drag, I can relate.

Blown 472
    Really now?

QuickJet
    Really now?
    Really!!

ULTRA26 # 1
    Can't say that I can relate to dressing in drag. Never had the desire.
    You gotta admit that this doesn't appear to be a display of masculinity.

delemorte
    I just dont see how republicans can back Rudy. he is not anti gay or anti abortion and is anti gun... arent those hardcore conservative issues?
    Ron Paul on the other hand is all about our constitution and our rights as americans with a sound fiscal policy (tax less but spend less). If Ron Paul makes the general election he has my vote no matter what party he is on.

delemorte
    Dont be fooled by these fake Ron Paul Republicans they are all phonies who are working for the Democratic Party I saw a bunch of them in at a rally in the middle of the the day on a work day .sorry we dont have time to hold up stupid signs in the middle of the day ...we are busy working , running our biz or taking care of our kids, these guys looked like union hacks and students from the University ........Ron Paul is a Joke and the Democrats are trying to split our vote!
    I had to think about this comment for a while. and it has to be the dumbest argument i have heard to date. Let me get this right. You dont like Ron Paul because college students are gettting involved in politics and support this guy?
    Is that because you hate kids in college or just feel that all kids in college are democrats? and in case you did not notice SCHOOL IS OUT OF SESSION in alot of places... so i am glad to see them get involved in politics instead of binge drinking and smoking dope.
    listen to what Ron has to say and make up your mind. dont vote just based on who everyone else is voting for... Be informed.

ULTRA26 # 1
    I had to think about this comment for a while. and it has to be the dumbest argument i have heard to date. Let me get this right. You dont like Ron Paul because college students are gettting involved in politics and support this guy?
    Is that because you hate kids in college or just feel that all kids in college are democrats? and in case you did not notice SCHOOL IS OUT OF SESSION in alot of places... so i am glad to see them get involved in politics instead of binge drinking and smoking dope.
    listen to what Ron has to say and make up your mind. dont vote just based on who everyone else is voting for... Be informed.
    Good Post!

QuickJet
    I just dont see how republicans can back Rudy. he is not anti gay or anti abortion and is anti gun... arent those hardcore conservative issues?
    Ron Paul on the other hand is all about our constitution and our rights as americans with a sound fiscal policy (tax less but spend less). If Ron Paul makes the general election he has my vote no matter what party he is on.
    Ron Paul is for the immediate pull out of our solgiers in Iraq. He does not support the war. That issue alone will keep him from the nomination. Success in Iraq is far more important to conservatives than two guys plowing each other in the ass or a crack head getting an abortion.
    Ron Paul comes off as a terrorist apeasing wuss. Political suicide if you are running on the Republican ticket.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast