Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Our Country needs major help

delemorte
    Peace is a by product of war. You wipe out enough of your enemy in the most radical and horendouse way, you win the war.
    Worked in Japan.
    As far as the Ron paul "donation Day"
    Remember a "Fool and his money are soon parted" I guess the proper term in this case would be "Fools"........Pahleeeze..http://www.***boat.com/ubb/rolleyes.gif
    You know Hitler had the same philosophy about the jews...and we see how well that turned out for him. The problem with genocide or ethnic cleansing is that you will never get them all..

QuickJet
    Sorry QJ, your thoughts about Iraq and the Mid-East, are extreme. Most Americans won't buy it. Our military already won.
    And are continuing to do so......everyday!!!
    I think we can knock of a few thousand more before we call it quits.

QuickJet
    Whats amazing is that noone even knew that crack pot exsisted before we occupied iraq. Yes he is a public figure now as he has to rattle his sabor to try and act tough against our military. But hes still a crack pot and the majority of Iranians think hes a bit wacko as well. Can you say you have been to iran or met many Iranian people? I know someone who has recently visited that country and said that the majority of them are just like you and me and they think that dude is a whack job all the same and hate living under that kind of goverment.
    The same could be said about the Iraqies and their thoughts of Sadham before we toppled his regime.
    I am not too concerned about the people of Iran or their opinions since they play absolutely no part in their governments decisions. Ahkmood is a crazed lunatic that needs to be obliterated. I'm pleased that we have the Iranian people's support on this matter, however I'm sure it would fade as soon as we rescued them from oppression and terrany.

QuickJet
    You know Hitler had the same philosophy about the jews...and we see how well that turned out for him. The problem with genocide or ethnic cleansing is that you will never get them all..
    Not even the same thing. The Jews posed zero threat to Germany. I never spoke of ethnic cleasing. Honestly, how clean can you get a Muslum?
    I was speaking about the on going battle with Japan that suddenly ended via two atomic bombs. In order to win against radicalism, one must also become radical. You cannot expect the radical muslums to call it quits as soon as we pack our troops up and bring them home. We have to leave a mark. We need to take off the gloves and fight dirty. Bombs, gas, poison...whatever it takes to make our stand known. Tip toeingin the dunes trying not to hurt anyone isn't going to end this anytime soon.

ULTRA26 # 1
    And are continuing to do so......everyday!!!
    I think we can knock of a few thousand more before we call it quits.
    No need to lose one more American life in Iraq. Our military has been victorious, and needs to come for some much needed R&R. Not possible to kill all Muslim extremists. It's never going to happen.

delemorte
    Not even the same thing. The Jews posed zero threat to Germany. I never spoke of ethnic cleasing. Honestly, how clean can you get a Muslum?
    I was speaking about the on going battle with Japan that suddenly ended via two atomic bombs. In order to win against radicalism, one must also become radical. You cannot expect the radical muslums to call it quits as soon as we pack our troops up and bring them home. We have to leave a mark. We need to take off the gloves and fight dirty. Bombs, gas, poison...whatever it takes to make our stand known. Tip toeingin the dunes trying not to hurt anyone isn't going to end this anytime soon.
    As having spoke in depth to a person who grew up in 1920's/30's Germany yes the Jews did pose an ecinomical threat to the average German. not militarily mind you but finacial..not saying it justified whole sale extermination but my point was about trying to kill off a whole race of people and how well it does not work..
    how clean can you get a muslim.... thats funny and i actually LOL..
    see i dont think most americans understand that you can not out radicalize these people. They have been fighting in one form or the other since before Jesus... they are not stopping. We could continue it definately but we have a economy to think about. they give two rats asses about an economy because they can steal what they want...
    Did you ever think that this is what Osama wanted? For us to get intrenched in a war that would see no end and devide our country and drain our resources? He knows he can not score a military victory against the US.. but what he has done is wage a economical war against us that is costing us 2 billion a week...
    Trust me man i am on your side. If droppin a few 100 megaton war heads on that shit would make it stop i would be in line to be the one who pusehd the button but with a people who have been fighting for a few thousand years i think it would only make them more radical.. The Japanese are more sensable, after those two bombs their politicians decided that it was two great of a cost in civilian lives and surendured. These mofos will fight for generations... its a different kind of enemy.

donzi5150
    The reason this country is in trouble, my 3 cents worth, is because we have become a fractured society of selfish people.
    1. Listen to voters.....I am voting because of my interest in this.....Abortion, Gay Rights, the black vote, the women’s vote, the green vote, etc.....all selfish votes that are only a priority for a smaller majority.
    2. Are any of these or other issues the priority for you? Most likely not they are further down on the list and don't directly affect most Americans. We must stand united first!
    3. 9/11.....that attack affected every American, every business, and every community directly and indirectly. How long did it take for us to recover? 4 years financially to 9/10 levels. What if bin Laden could have pulled off a second wave attack? Where would we be then? Most of America pulled together and after we got comfortable we went back to our own selfish agendas!
    4. The far right and the far left have a lot of power, especially the far left, and they drive their selfish agenda's down the throats of all Americans and the less educated and informed don’t do enough research to know the facts and they vote what they think is the "in thing".
    The bottom line is people don't vote America first! 300,000,000 Americans but all these other issues only affect a small number directly and more indirectly but they are shoved into the forefront by the selfish agenda driven few! 9/11 showed that we need to protect America fist and if we do that then we can work collectively on the abortion issues, the women issues, the green issues, Stem Cell issues and any other issue that the majority of this country wants with out the recession, 100% consuming focus, and fear we had when we as a country let out "America First Priority" down and all the other issues took a back seat for about 15 months.......
    Just a small quote that is more relevant today then back in the early 60’s…….
    “Let every nation know, weather it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, to assure the survival and success of liberty.”
    John F. Kennedy
    This does not sound like any Democrat in the modern government and I bet he is turning in his grave with regards to his brother and his party!
    America First, United We Stand and Support the Troops!
    Posted by a proud American who is also a combat veteran!

Old Texan
    Donzi5150- Very well said.
    Many of the personal issues should be States Rights issues and not have an effect on the Presidential or federal election.
    The immigration issue is a major concern as the more illegals that get entrenched in our "system", the more difficult it will be to keep our way of life and our elections reflective of the true USA citizens wishes to stabilize the ways of our Founding Fathers.
    I heard someone say the other day, "The States created the Federal government, the Federal government didn't create the States." We need to get back to that way of thinking.

Blown 472
    The jews declaired war on Germany prior to ww2 due to Germany not falling in step with the russian jews.

donzi5150
    Donzi5150- Very well said.
    Many of the personal issues should be States Rights issues and not have an effect on the Presidential or federal election.
    The immigration issue is a major concern as the more illegals that get entrenched in our "system", the more difficult it will be to keep our way of life and our elections reflective of the true USA citizens wishes to stabilize the ways of our Founding Fathers.
    I heard someone say the other day, "The States created the Federal government, the Federal government didn't create the States." We need to get back to that way of thinking.
    Thank you Old Texan......Those are mainly issues that belong on the state platforms and not at the national level unless they are unconstitutional....Immigration.....don't get me started there, my wife is from Colombia and she has a worse attitude than me. She regularly comments on how most of these illegals come here and don't become a part of the country they make their communities replicas of their countries. Don't get me wrong; I am for controlled legal immigration and stopping the flood across the border but when my wife comments out here in California that she wants to be in America she is giving sad commentary on the decline of our country!
    I don't think Blown will touch that logic!

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast