Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Our Country needs major help

Old Texan
    Thank you Old Texan......Those are mainly issues that belong on the state platforms and not at the national level unless they are unconstitutional....Immigration.....don't get me started there, my wife is from Colombia and she has a worse attitude than me. She regularly comments on how most of these illegals come here and don't become a part of the country they make their communities replicas of their countries. Don't get me wrong; I am for controlled legal immigration and stopping the flood across the border but when my wife comments out here in California that she wants to be in America she is giving sad commentary on the decline of our country!
    I don't think Blown will touch that logic!
    Again well stated.
    Don't be fooled, Blown follows along pretty well, just don't mention Jews. I think he's pissed 'cause they won't sell to him at wholesale......:devil:

ULTRA26 # 1
    Again well stated.
    Don't be fooled, Blown follows along pretty well, just don't mention Jews. I think he's pissed 'cause they won't sell to him at wholesale......:devil:

Blown 472
    Thank you Old Texan......Those are mainly issues that belong on the state platforms and not at the national level unless they are unconstitutional....Immigration.....don't get me started there, my wife is from Colombia and she has a worse attitude than me. She regularly comments on how most of these illegals come here and don't become a part of the country they make their communities replicas of their countries. Don't get me wrong; I am for controlled legal immigration and stopping the flood across the border but when my wife comments out here in California that she wants to be in America she is giving sad commentary on the decline of our country!
    I don't think Blown will touch that logic!
    Huh? I would love to kick all those ****ing wetbacks out the country and worry about our own, **** them.:devil:

3 daytona`s
    The reason this country is in trouble, my 3 cents worth, is because we have become a fractured society of selfish people.
    1. Listen to voters.....I am voting because of my interest in this.....Abortion, Gay Rights, the black vote, the women’s vote, the green vote, etc.....all selfish votes that are only a priority for a smaller majority.
    2. Are any of these or other issues the priority for you? Most likely not they are further down on the list and don't directly affect most Americans. We must stand united first!
    3. 9/11.....that attack affected every American, every business, and every community directly and indirectly. How long did it take for us to recover? 4 years financially to 9/10 levels. What if bin Laden could have pulled off a second wave attack? Where would we be then? Most of America pulled together and after we got comfortable we went back to our own selfish agendas!
    4. The far right and the far left have a lot of power, especially the far left, and they drive their selfish agenda's down the throats of all Americans and the less educated and informed don’t do enough research to know the facts and they vote what they think is the "in thing".
    The bottom line is people don't vote America first! 300,000,000 Americans but all these other issues only affect a small number directly and more indirectly but they are shoved into the forefront by the selfish agenda driven few! 9/11 showed that we need to protect America fist and if we do that then we can work collectively on the abortion issues, the women issues, the green issues, Stem Cell issues and any other issue that the majority of this country wants with out the recession, 100% consuming focus, and fear we had when we as a country let out "America First Priority" down and all the other issues took a back seat for about 15 months.......
    Just a small quote that is more relevant today then back in the early 60’s…….
    “Let every nation know, weather it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, to assure the survival and success of liberty.”
    John F. Kennedy
    This does not sound like any Democrat in the modern government and I bet he is turning in his grave with regards to his brother and his party!
    America First, United We Stand and Support the Troops!
    Posted by a proud American who is also a combat veteran!
    The last Kennedy is? Well let`s say sure sad he does not feel the same patriotic ideas his brothers did. Even though lived off this country all his life.

Blown 472
    The last Kennedy is? Well let`s say sure sad he does not feel the same patriotic ideas his brothers did. Even though lived off this country all his life.
    Errrr aaa................

donzi5150
    Errrr aaa................
    JR....see the reference to the early 60's that should clue everyone in.......:idea:

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567