1st K-51
    2nd K-66
    3rd K-5
    4th K-24
    5th dnf K-69
    SS
    SS-80 Bryant in front of everyone
    Thats all I've got, any drag news?

I got a chance to see Steve in the K 24 practice on Friday morning. He has a tough time getting on the water and it was great to meet him in person and see him on the race course. Great job, Steve... Congratulations, the boat looks great...
    Steve

Moneypitt
    Thanks Jerry...See you in Parker??...........MP

V-DRIVE VIDEO
    Thanks Jerry...See you in Parker??...........MP
    Maybe this spring.

Mid-life Crisis
    I got a chance to see Steve in the K 24 practice on Friday morning. He has a tough time getting on the water and it was great to meet him in person and see him on the race course. Great job, Steve... Congratulations, the boat looks great...
    Steve
    Great meeting you Steve. I completed my first K race today and I have to say that this was one of the most thrilling days of my life. I'm glad I made the decision to come out. Everyone has been super supportive and I have already learned a lot about my boat in just 4 times out. Clyde Morgan makes this boat haul ass and his son Mike is taking good care of me out here. I'm definately hooked but need a sponsor soon!! LOL

fc-pilot
    Great job out there Steve! It sure was fun to watch. I can't imagine how it would have been to drive. Good luck tomorrow.
    Paul Miller

dossangers
    Great meeting you Steve. I completed my first K race today and I have to say that this was one of the most thrilling days of my life. I'm glad I made the decision to come out. Everyone has been super supportive and I have already learned a lot about my boat in just 4 times out. Clyde Morgan makes this boat haul ass and his son Mike is taking good care of me out here. I'm definately hooked but need a sponsor soon!! LOL
    SPONSER you are the SPONSER Next dig out all the change under your seats cause your ADDICTED!!!! LOL!!!!!! Great to hear your having fun!!

mbrown2
    Did the Unlimited light do any more exhibition runs on Saturday ?? THose are bad lil hot rods !!
    Yes in the morning and early afternoon they had some heats....

DAVEY B
    Thanks to all the K and SS that came out to Fire Bird for the year end World Finals. We only had 6 SS boats and 5 K but they put on one of the best shows we have ever had, no crashes or engine failures. Sundays mains where some of the best racing all year. Skip running in the K 5 edged out the 69 boat by about a foot at the finish line. In the SS boats mike Darner SS8 fought back and forth with Jeff B in SS 68 with Darner winning his first main.
    Awsome job guys!!!!!
    Over all for the week end in K went to Skip in K 5, SS for the weekend went SS80 Dave & Dave
    A special thanks to Pat Brazil and his hole team and family for the great food and party on Saturday night it was Great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Steve,
    You did a fantastic job driving in your first event. It was a pleasure to watch.
    Skip Tuttle kicked ass. he won the final beating Bryant.
    As far as the Unlimited Sandbagging, I liked practice better. They were going faster on warm up laps....... Ok heat 3b on Sunday was pretty cool. (The last lap) they planned it out better.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast