Thread: 2006 Wells Cargo 26' Race trailer

ULTRA28
    26', steel frame, aluminum wheels, spare tire, electric tongue jack, built in super winch at nose, floor storage compartment, diamond plate floor, interior and exterior lighting, E-track flush mounted everywhere, removable front bench, cabinet above bench.
    $12,900
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...ce-trailer.jpg
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/.../26-inside.jpg

Magic34
    That's it. Throw the Manx in the trailer and bring both to Yuma and I have $60k waiting for you and you can bring back my 24' enclosed with you.

ULTRA28
    That's it. Throw the Manx in the trailer and bring both to Yuma and I have $60k waiting for you and you can bring back my 24' enclosed with you.
    What's the info on the 24 trailer? If you're serious, I might be interested.

Bobbo541
    What does the trailer weigh.

Magic34
    What's the info on the 24 trailer? If you're serious, I might be interested.
    23' 12" Haulmark enclosed trailer with custom white powder coated wheels chrome center caps and black, hear that, black tires. The lugs are covered by the custom center caps specifically made for Haulmark. It has a custom tile floor that looks like it should be your kitchen, not your trailer. The frame is straighter than staight and balck to match the tires. The interior sides are wood, but a special wood. When you go in and close the door, you feel like you are in a freshly cut cedar closet. There are some nice tie downs on the floor for whatever you please and some hooks on the wall to keep that special something (or someone) in place.
    I believe it is a 2004, the most amazing year this decade.
    Figures you would entertain this right now when i promised not to spend money on anything. :devil: