Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: So what now?

3 daytona`s
    Why do you care? nothing better to do on a friday nite mr. popular?
    Time difference,it is Wednesday here

Blown 472
    Time difference,it is Wednesday here
    Holy shit, you are right, it is friday for me, I best start drinking. Thanks.

Kachina26
    Why do you care? nothing better to do on a friday nite mr. popular?
    Uh, it's Wednesday Mr. Copy-n-paste. Can't you just answer a simple question? Where's the discussion you spoke of in post #6? Or, how do you happen upon this dribble as I asked in post #3? Or better yet, how can you take that site in you sig seriously when it has doctored photos in it?
    http://thx1138.wordpress.com/files/2...a_refinery.jpg
    I dare you to actually answer just one of my questions.

Blown 472
    Uh, it's Wednesday Mr. Copy-n-paste. Can't you just answer a simple question? Where's the discussion you spoke of in post #6? Or, how do you happen upon this dribble as I asked in post #3? Or better yet, how can you take that site in you sig seriously when it has doctored photos in it?
    http://thx1138.wordpress.com/files/2...a_refinery.jpg
    I dare you to actually answer just one of my questions.
    And I should take you seriously why??

Kachina26
    And I should take you seriously why??
    Don't you know that it's rude to answer a question with a question?

Blown 472
    Don't you know that it's rude to answer a question with a question?
    And what do you bring to this forum? Have a swell nite I am off to drink my liberal sorrows away and complain about how the gubment is ****ing me over.

Kachina26
    And what do you bring to this forum? Have a swell nite I am off to drink my liberal sorrows away and complain about how the gubment is ****ing me over.
    Liberal? Dude, you are not liberal, you are just plain focking nuts!

AzMandella
    That's pretty funny. I have yet to see you bring anything of any worth to this forum. :idea: I have not seen you make one really intelligent remark, statement, or answer to anything. Nothing but pure conjecture and conspiracy theory never to back up a word you say. And if you can really dispute this comment then let's see you back it up with some proof rather than another question or personal attack.

Blown 472
    That's pretty funny. I have yet to see you bring anything of any worth to this forum. :idea: I have not seen you make one really intelligent remark, statement, or answer to anything. Nothing but pure conjecture and conspiracy theory never to back up a word you say. And if you can really dispute this comment then let's see you back it up with some proof rather than another question or personal attack.
    Lemme get right on that.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12