Thread: Liberal caught doing the indoctrinate thing

Steve 1

SmokinLowriderSS
    I'm surprised blown didn't find the diatribe and post IT up.
    Here's the link to a disection of his "commentary". I woinder if he thinks the sun rises in the north too. That's about as factual as his rant was. Bottom line, wacked liar as an authority figure supposed to be listened to by the students.
    http://lawnrangers.blogspot.com/2006...ting-rant.html
    The webpage wouldn't let me highlight/copy/paste.
    Ought to be fired foir not doing his job. His job is to teach GEOGRAPHY, not "political science" (let alone extreemism).

Blown 472
    I'm surprised blown didn't find the diatribe and post IT up.
    Here's the link to a disection of his "commentary". I woinder if he thinks the sun rises in the north too. That's about as factual as his rant was. Bottom line, wacked liar as an authority figure supposed to be listened to by the students.
    http://lawnrangers.blogspot.com/2006...ting-rant.html
    The webpage wouldn't let me highlight/copy/paste.
    Ought to be fired foir not doing his job. His job is to teach GEOGRAPHY, not "political science" (let alone extreemism).
    You drunk?

SmokinLowriderSS
    You drunk?
    Just why would you think so?
    And since I ANSWER your questions, no. Just popped first beer of the evening now.

Steve 1
    SS ever notice ole Bent creeps around here like some small child in invisible mode same as that worthless canadian I have on Ignore..

canuck1
    SS ever notice ole Bent creeps around here like some small child in invisible mode same as that worthless canadian I have on Ignore..
    Can't handle anyone that tries to make you think Stevey?

Blown 472
    Just why would you think so?
    And since I ANSWER your questions, no. Just popped first beer of the evening now.
    Just wondering.

Blown 472
    Huh???

SmokinLowriderSS
    after 2 hrs and 30+ minuites, i just opened my 3rd beer. Sorry to dissapoint you blown. though I may have a few beers every evening, I have not been drunk in several years. I have a $20 on the odds that you have been since the last time I was inibreated.