Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Be a millionaire!!! New MLM opportunity!!!

Big Warlock
    sorry, i just made the biggest investment of my life. i cashed out every thing i own and bought lottery tickets. easy street here i come!
    That's the pussy way out my friend......join with us!!!!!

warlock
    Damn it! Where were you an hour ago??? I just gave my life savings ta' sell some crap drink from another thread!!!!

Big Warlock
    Damn it! Where were you an hour ago??? I just gave my life savings ta' sell some crap drink from another thread!!!!
    Too bad...can you imagine this revolutionary drink in the MLM system???????? It makes ugly girls beautiful, shy men bold, provides sexual adventure, hours of entertainment, bang for the buck!!!!! THIS HAS IT ALL!!!!!!!!!!
    Next week we will be introducing the newest drink supplement, which enhances the original product and it's magical powers!!!...........all I can say is the secret password is ..............
    TEQUILA!!!!!
    But that's next week.

warlock
    Regular tube snake oil salesman....

Jordy
    DAMN!!!
    Bottled Water... LOOK OUT!

Bottled water is actually the enemy of our product. In fact, our product is ecologically sound as it's packaged in environmentally friendly glass and aluminum which is easily recycled and doesn't take millions of years to decompose in landfills, unlike the plastic bottles that is the choice of water bottlers everywhere.
    Buy our product and save the world!!!
    Anyways, this is a win, win situation!@!!! Please sign up with Jordy!!
    We're in the process of setting up a pay-pal account at this moment to make sending in the money for your per can/bottle distribution rights that much easier.
    That's the pussy way out my friend......join with us!!!!!
    Some people can have that golden carrot dangled right in front of them all their lives and just never reach for it.
    Good luck with a drink that tastes like crap. Ours is delicious, and because it's a veggie base, it's good for you as well.

Big Warlock
    Honestly!!!!!
    What the hell is wrong with you people?????
    You send money to bring a boat off the bottom of a lake. You believe every lying a hole that shows up with a problem. Now one guy comes in with a great idea and you act like your baptist ministers caught in a ***** house!!!!!! Jesus H. Christ people. This is a one time offer. You'll never get to Tequila (available next week to our top sellers of this week's beverage) unless you participate this week. It's thanksgiving folks!! You need, I need and Lord knows your relatives need it!! So get on board NOW and get in touch with Jordy, our VP of franchise sales!!!

warlock
    Damn it! I think the other one is bad for you...:jawdrop:

Jordy
    This is a one time offer. You'll never get to Tequila (available next week to our top sellers of this week's beverage) unless you participate this week. It's thanksgiving folks!! You need, I need and Lord knows your relatives need it!!
    Now I wasn't going to say anything, but there are a few additional products that we'll be offering distributorships to, before Christmas and the urge to make yourself feel better with all the family that keeps surrounding you and won't leave. Have an over-bearing mother-in-law? We've got just what you need. But you have to get in now to climb the rungs of the ladder.

Magic34
    The leadership of this company has some holes that should be filled. If you want it done right, let me know. I can have the comp plan programmed for payout within 24 hours.

Big Warlock
    The leadership of this company has some holes that should be filled. If you want it done right, let me know. I can have the comp plan programmed for payout within 24 hours.
    We will consider this as you do have considerable experience in the MLM total experience.
    I hate to do this but I have to head to the lake and retrieve a Donzi. Be back in a few hours.

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast