Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Baja 1000 mishap.........

Racer277
    If you care to listen to the radio broadcast.
    Go here..
    (hour 1) http://760kfmb.com/podcast/files/ric..._1hr-11-21.mp3
    and
    (hour 2) http://760kfmb.com/podcast/files/ric..._2hr-11-21.mp3
    These weren't amateurs. They have been chasing for years.

42' johnny
    Living in So.Cal. as long as I have you will hear stories like this.They are real and did happen to a good friends parents years ago.
    Have not been down there in many years and am going to Can-Cun in Feb though. Should be safe,well known hotel and with the company.

BrendellaJet
    PHUCK Mexico!

MBlaster
    Why do you think all the messicans want to come here and have babys?
    Cause Mexico Sucks!!!

Formula Dude
    Although possible, it is off the internet.
    We just dealt with a 25 year old corp. pilot. Let's not wipe out the Mexican police in the same week!!!
    Unfortunately, it was real. Just one of the many post's from Race-dezert.com. Andy Mcmillin started the thread on 11/20 - 20 pages so far. Glad everyone is safe. Those "hooded scum" are cowards. Bada$$es when they are in numbers and preying on who? Kids, women and defenseless men (no weapons). Use to be a decent place, has gone down the toilet - last 5 years. I'll spend my $ in the U.S.A.
    goldenhotwheels@yahoo.com
    Rookie
    Rep Power: 0 goldenhotwheels@yahoo.com is on a distinguished road
    Default Re: Racing In Baja? Yes Or No?
    my name is david, i'm c, halls cousin,, i got the the call at 3 AM monday morn. the call no person wants to get, a collect call from chrs's wife to come to the border to pick up the family, that they had just been kidnapp and robbed, guns to there heads made to lie down face first,, and a sleeping bag over there bodies, she later told me that she was begging the robbers not to shoot her babies and they were making fun of her,, i'm having a hard time writing this, the tears in my eyes are comming back as they did on that monday am phone call,,,,after the robbers left with chris's truck, the family had to walk back to the closest house about an hours walk, all they had left to wear was what they had on while the were driving, flip flops shorts t-shirts thank got they all made home safe,,,,,, chris and my self were robbed at the race this last march and i told him after that race i would never go back to mex, that includes my son who works for sourapus racing,, good going andy,, more big name racers need to stand up and stop going to mexico,, there are plenty places to race in the USA

Big Warlock
    Unfortunately, it was real. Just one of the many post's from Race-dezert.com. Andy Mcmillin started the thread on 11/20 - 20 pages so far. Glad everyone is safe. Those "hooded scum" are cowards. Bada$$es when they are in numbers and preying on who? Kids, women and defenseless men (no weapons). Use to be a decent place, has gone down the toilet - last 5 years. I'll spend my $ in the U.S.A.
    goldenhotwheels@yahoo.com
    Rookie
    Rep Power: 0 goldenhotwheels@yahoo.com is on a distinguished road
    Default Re: Racing In Baja? Yes Or No?
    my name is david, i'm c, halls cousin,, i got the the call at 3 AM monday morn. the call no person wants to get, a collect call from chrs's wife to come to the border to pick up the family, that they had just been kidnapp and robbed, guns to there heads made to lie down face first,, and a sleeping bag over there bodies, she later told me that she was begging the robbers not to shoot her babies and they were making fun of her,, i'm having a hard time writing this, the tears in my eyes are comming back as they did on that monday am phone call,,,,after the robbers left with chris's truck, the family had to walk back to the closest house about an hours walk, all they had left to wear was what they had on while the were driving, flip flops shorts t-shirts thank got they all made home safe,,,,,, chris and my self were robbed at the race this last march and i told him after that race i would never go back to mex, that includes my son who works for sourapus racing,, good going andy,, more big name racers need to stand up and stop going to mexico,, there are plenty places to race in the USA
    That's all I was looking for, confirmation. It is a terrible thing to have happened. I wish everyone the best out of the situation. And glad no one was hurt.
    Good thing nothing like that happens here in the USA.
    Have a good weekend!!

SummerBreeze
    PHUCK Mexico!
    Like he said

Um..........GETTING, lol.
    F.J.
    Its clearly gotten worse over the past couple years as formula dude said. I grew up going to mex, I love the place but its so sketchy we dont go anymore.
    Hopefully they yank all the mex races and run them in the US. HUGE mistake on the mexicans part by messing with the racers.

DSW
    This is why I have no desire to step foot in that sh*thole. Thet are parasites in this counrty, and savages in theirs. FOCK MEXICO!

XtrmWakeborder
    Maybe someday they will move the race to the US and put some more money in American hands. It sucks to see tradition fade, but i'd pick safety over tradition any day.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast