Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: World Finals-post up some news!`

Ken F
    Some of you locals or people there, please post up some results & news as it comes........
    Thanks,
    Ken

squirt'nmyload
    ok day out there today besides some track closures due to lightning.

AZKC
    Thinking about heading up this morning, hows the weather up there in the Valley of the Sun. Ain't no sun down here in North Nogie Cloudy and a little rain.

Some Kind Of Monster
    Clear skies out my window & 8:10am

FuelInMyVeins82
    T&T yesterday and today. Josh (pattymelt) is running a little quick in the 10 second bracket w/ low 9.9s. Finigan is also running to quick running high eights in 9 second bracket. Morgan in the dragon clicked of a 9.05 in T.E. Cs19 ran a 8.93 and then a 8.99. Thats all I know for the moment. Boats will be dialed by the end of the day.

77charger
    Just read a report on the races them boys are still in it after first round.i bet they will run out of beer tonight though cause now they have to stay until tomorrow vs packing up and driving home tonight

cave
    Good to see ya Billy. Saw Rob (TAF) in the Blome Pits but didn't want to bother him while he was sweeping Looked busy working on the Auto step deal too...
    Here is a short video. Kinda blurry. It looked great when it was uploading but this is whatI got when it was done. . It was a fun day...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ycdcTdfg6_E

Unchained
    Thanks for putting up that video.
    I haven't gone for a couple years and that gave me some of the race day flavor.

cave
    We here in AZ are very lucky. Only other racing that I know that has the racers in the stands with the fans is dirt oval. Some good people racing here. I love the smell of methanol burning in the morning
    Its more than just going fast. They have a window. Too much or too little can do them in. Wish I had a charger. There was so much more racing going on. I missed the K boats. I know I'm in Just Jets but these guys are fun to watch. Good luck Jetboatguru! Them fellas got to sore after those runs. My neck hurts just watching them.
    I was heading out there today but I feel like crap so hopefully others will get some vids up from todays.

Xlration Marine
    Well the big blocks are getting their asses handed to them by the little 2.5 litter outboards. AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast