Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Folsom Lake 11/24

Mrs.charitycase
    WOW that's awful!! Did you guys happen to do a rain dance while you were out there? RAIN!!RAIN!!RAIN!!

707dog
    thats sad to see!! never been but always wanted to check that place out.. hey where is the fish and game/goverment peeps raging about the low water levels killing off breeding grounds and fish population:idea: :idea: they do it every where else!!!

Poker Runs West
    A point to remember is that when they built the dam they said it would take 5 years to fill. It filled that winter and the dam prevented a big flood in Sacramento.
    SO KEEP RAIN DANCING........................................

justfloatn
    A point to remember is that when they built the dam they said it would take 5 years to fill. It filled that winter and the dam prevented a big flood in Sacramento.
    SO KEEP RAIN DANCING........................................
    Well if we don't get any rain will you set up a bicycle poker run:idea:

grads2112
    Rain is definitely important at this stage. With a good rain storm it can fill up at a rate of 20'+ a day.

out of bounds
    Dammm! this sucks !!!!!!!!!!
    maybe I can go find my anchor back in pastie? yellow & blue if anybody finds it ,I will take it back.

out of bounds
    dammmmmmmmmm !!! this realllllly blows. come on rain!!! well at least I can go get my anchor out of pastie and is it possable to get some of the other things I have lost out there??? ( part of my kidney,brain cell a girl or 2)

justfloatn
    I just saw something on the news about Mormon island is comming out of the water. Did you guys see any of the buildings. I'm thinking of heading out there this Sat or Next to take some pictures of it.

grads2112
    I just saw something on the news about Mormon island is comming out of the water. Did you guys see any of the buildings. I'm thinking of heading out there this Sat or Next to take some pictures of it.
    I saw this on the news last night. It might be cool to go out and see Mormon Island. They said rangers are closely guarding it so people do not take stuff from the old town. Let me know if you want to go Saturday and I will go with you.

justfloatn
    Let me know if you want to go Saturday and I will go with you.
    Ha.Ha.Ha...Where have I heard that befor
    Sat sounds good. It looked like it is over on the Folsom side near Browns. I just want to take some pictures and look around. I'm a History Channel geek
    You in John?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast