Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 44 Foot Hyline park trailer "2006" still new!

gmocnik
    park model owners got pissed that they spent $200k for a $30k manufactured home and then guys like mike pull in a 44 foot trailer and put down roots...
    oh yeah...thats what i did too!!!
    all joking aside, that "rule" was implemented in 2007 and they never really made anyone aware of it. we were thinking of swapping our 39 footer for a new unit with some new features and we were told no...in digging around and asking a bunch of questions, the truth seems to be that either a tax determination or a BLM lease clause requires the resort to have a percentage of spaces available as "RV Spots". the park model trailers over 300 square feet (something like that...don't quote that figure) count as "park models" so it limits the number of spaces they can build the real park models on...its all about the money....the ridiculous part about the "rule" is that you can put the biggest 44 foot, 8 pushout, 400 square foot 5th wheel on a spot and thats o.k.....whatever....
    our "neighbors" at the islander would have been all over mikes deal...sucks for him....

havasu2
    I thought when you sell/leave you lost the spot to someone on "the list". So no one could get a choice spot by simply buying a trailer. I heard future park models are going down that center strip. (Sorry for turning your sale into islanderinfo.com)

FREIND OF AA AND TA
    I thought when you sell/leave you lost the spot to someone on "the list". So no one could get a choice spot by simply buying a trailer. I heard future park models are going down that center strip. (Sorry for turning your sale into islanderinfo.com)
    The center will be the last to go.

FREIND OF AA AND TA
    bump

FREIND OF AA AND TA
    ttt

FREIND OF AA AND TA
    ttt
    \
    What the heck does ttt mean?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12