Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Anybody Got A Desktop Dyno Download?

IMPATIENT 1
    If for some reason that link doesn't work pm me and I'll email you a copy.
    i got it downloaded but can't run it?? maybe i should have ran it instead of saving it, who knows.
    email me your copy if ya don't mind, maybe i can get it to work.
    te_1051@hotmail.com do you have to have adobe reader to run it? thanx tom e.

pw_Tony
    i got it downloaded but can't run it?? maybe i should have ran it instead of saving it, who knows.
    email me your copy if ya don't mind, maybe i can get it to work.
    te_1051@hotmail.com do you have to have adobe reader to run it? thanx tom e.
    Is it a compressed file that you have to extract?

YeLLowBoaT
    I can always send you a copy thru msn messenger if you like... its too big for most emails.

IMPATIENT 1
    Is it a compressed file that you have to extract?
    tried that tony, says that adobe can't open, files may have been damaged? i sux at downloading, i gave up trying to learn how yrs ago(they don't offer dsl out here in the boondocks) i can extract if but it comes up just a box with files in it. i went into properties and change the "open with" to my adobe 8.1 reader, and it says damaged

GAWnCA
    tried that tony, says that adobe can't open, files may have been damaged? i sux at downloading, i gave up trying to learn how yrs ago(they don't offer dsl out here in the boondocks) i can extract if but it comes up just a box with files in it. i went into properties and change the "open with" to my adobe 8.1 reader, and it says damaged
    Oh my, if you are trying to download CamQuest™ 6 on dial up.... You may as well ask someone to mail it to you on a CD, you'd get it quicker.

IMPATIENT 1
    Oh my, if you are trying to download CamQuest™ 6 on dial up.... You may as well ask someone to mail it to you on a CD, you'd get it quicker.
    LMAO, yep that sums it up. i did download it(took hrs,no joke), great program but its too hard to change something little to see what affect it'd have.

pw_Tony
    There was a thread on here with Advanced Engine Calculator or something like that. I'll have to find the link, but it was alot more technical, with head runner volume, valve degress, valve train weight. But it did seem alot more accurate. And it had a free 10 day trial. I'll have to find it now dammit

Warp Speed
    This is one of the better simulation programs on the market today (for under $1000.00 anyway!)
    http://www.performancetrends.com/download.htm#eapro
    The 3.5 version is sweet.
    It carries most modern combinations in it's library and is very easy to change things and overlay graphs.
    It seems to be one of the more "real world" programs as far as the data in the library. Just remember, when making changes, the data it gives you is only as good as the data you give it! So be honest and realistic when making changes and it will give you good results.
    Free 10 day trial.
    Warp Speed

IMPATIENT 1
    i appreciate all the help guys. me and yellowboat stayed at it till 1am last nite tying to get a good download, thanx you man! if i can't get it right tonite, i'll call summit and have them send me another program cd. i musta thrown the other away i still have my ollllldddd desktop dyno program on 3.5 floopy but its so old, it dont work on windows xp.

YeLLowBoaT
    Check your email there should be one from Yousendit just fallow the links

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast