Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: If you could ask one Question to all of the presidential canadents...

IMPATIENT 1
    what would it be?
    how much can you save me on gas next boating season
    seriously, i think the list would be:
    #1 do you believe in seperation of church and state and are you willing to enforce it.
    #2 education stance
    #3 enviromental voting history, not what they say there gonna do, but what they've voted for or against already.
    #4 what are they gonna do to insure the u.s. dollar grows and we maintain the #1 superpower.
    i can go on and on, but they'd just spin the crap into what the other guy didn't or did do

ULTRA26 # 1
    Mr Canidate, exactly how many hours into your presidency will it take to announce open season on illegal aliens?........A reward and bounty system to rid this country of these scumbags within a month???..OH yeah, Mr canidate, how about putting the $500 billion or so these illegals put into the Social Security fund under false names, back into the SS fund instead of the general fund??.......And just one more thing, will you tie Veterans benefits and health care to Congressional and Senatorial benefits and health care so that what ever they vote for themselves is automatically applied to every Veteran? And proclaim every Veteran gets a hoilday for Veterans day, with pay of course, and every non vet has to work........including gov't offices, mail, courts.....
    Questionire Rant over......MP
    Great points Ray especially about Vets and Vet benefits

delemorte
    oh.. here is another one...
    Why are all politicians so full of Sh*t and seem to lie so effortlessly?

Blown 472
    oh.. here is another one...
    Why are all politicians so full of Sh*t and seem to lie so effortlessly?
    Because no one holds their feet to the ****ing fire, americans are lazy tv watching dipshits that vote the way the tv tells them and if they dont like it they can go to walmart and shop their worries away, ****ing sad is what it is.

ULTRA26 # 1
    Because no one holds their feet to the ****ing fire, americans are lazy tv watching dipshits that vote the way the tv tells them and if they dont like it they can go to walmart and shop their worries away, ****ing sad is what it is.
    Talk about the nail on the head.

asch
    Oh yeah, it's our fault politicians lie.
    Nice spin job..... jeez
    Regarding the candidate question:
    I would ask if his or her parents are proud of them for becoming an official sleaze bag.

Yep.

Hmmm........ You know Blown I don't personally know a whole lot of people
    who do vote. And that too is a sad note!!!!!!!

eliminatedsprinter
    Yes, it's terrible that our high standard of living and our political stability have allowed so many of us to be this way. We should all go into our hovels, grab some sharp farm tools, and have violent revolts like much of the rest of the world does....

CARLSON-JET
    Hmmm........ You know Blown I don't personally know a whole lot of people
    who do vote. And that too is a sad note!!!!!!!
    I found alot of folks were not interested in politics (if voting is being involved in it) or even bothered to register to vote when I'm collecting signatures for our Republican delegates for our district. Very sad indeed.
    My question would be: Why are the feds allowing out states/cities to sell off infrastructure to the highest foriegn bidder, When we could just use bonds etc to finance repairs and updates?
    This is something that is not getting alot of attention IMO.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast