Thread: newbeyontheline

schiadagofast
    ben in the wings for a while. have1995 schiada 20 ss river tunnel.225pomax. ben told by lee ,he only built apprx. maybee 18 to 20 idono. any info would be nice. 2600pond layup complete with motor. 26chooper hoss idono. just had simon moter sports rebuit power head ect. cant get any rpms . before boat ran in the hi70s.cannot get any rpms above48000 to52000rpms .same setup as before wat the fu................................................ ................... shiadagofast thanks.

dschifan
    ben in the wings for a while. have1995 schiada 20 ss river tunnel.225pomax. ben told by lee ,he only built apprx. maybee 18 to 20 idono. any info would be nice. 2600pond layup complete with motor. 26chooper hoss idono. just had simon moter sports rebuit power head ect. cant get any rpms . before boat ran in the hi70s.cannot get any rpms above48000 to52000rpms .same setup as before wat the fu................................................ ................... shiadagofast thanks.
    your saying before the rebuild it ran in the high 70's, with what rpm??? that is a pretty heavy hull, real nice though.

schiadagofast
    6600rpms to 6800rpms

schiadagofast
    UPDATE: now for the rest of the story,after power head rebuild,went out for maiden run,varying rpms between 3000 to about 5000rpms. started just fine, ran great, everything felt like it was ok. approx 5hrs. next time out left dock and motor just died.gas and oil in cowling pan and river. gas dripping out of injector assy.,back to local motor master? tech said they replaced 2 o rings on 2 alum rods in injector assy. okydoky,back to river i go. same freaking problem. man im getting tierd of getting towed! back the master. this time loose fitting,okydoky,i says check spark ,compression,all ok. just for fun how about a date with your dyno,tech says aok, all right. im ready to fly. honey i promise you wont have to row! motor starts and idles fine, hey lets crack a beer! not to be, runs good to about 4500 to 5000rpms, hey where is the other 2000rpms,idono,runs great but feels like its not getting any fuel,WILL SOME ONE SAVE ME!!thanks any fed back would help full. boat normally runs 65 to 70,has seen 75 with no gas and ghost driving, the oar master, schiadagofast

schiadagofast
    i bought the schiada a couple of years ago from a gentle man named kevin who lives just below parkr dam at the dam hid a way.it was bought for my jet pilot son. i was into bigger boats at that time. he lost intrist.ya my spelling sucks. any way i got boat back. boat is a 1995 schiada 20 ss river tunnel 225 promax outboard.we were looking for a 20 stoker or a 20 lavey nowen thay are very fast and handle nice. no luck! this boat came our way at a great price. the schiada i was told weighed in at about 2400 to 2600lbs fully rigged with full tanks. pretty heavy for a 225 promax. but after test drive we were sold. boat has nice rigging, cool low rider trailer with walk on, great original int., classic calf. blues in color, no stress cracks any where! the ride is cush and carries the bow nicely. no it is not as fast, but is pretty rare.i have been boating for 12 years and have yet to see one. if you have boated on the parker strip you have defantly seen this boat in the past. iv had it between 65 and 70, jet pilot son says he had it to aboat 77 on nordskog speedo, idono about that.hello and thanks schiadagofast

Check the fuel filter. make sure It is the right one for fuel injection. If your still looking for a stoker I have one for sale.

dschifan
    could even be the ecu, has that been checked???