Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Pool table?

soupersonic
    What about cues ? Anyone have any old school cues around ?
    Heres one of my favorites Meucci Oldies series O-1
    Stainless Steel joint birdseye maple and mother of pearl inlays
    13mm shaft and 19.5 oz
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...0/IMG_1485.JPG

voodoomedman
    Hmmm, Here is a pic of the world champion Roberto Rojas playing on our Elite Spider table. It's a Carom table, but they make nice pocket tables too. No fancy crap, just 100% professional pool tables
    http://***boat.com/forums/attachment...1&d=1196282292
    I think you misunderstood me. I wasn't saying the Elite Spider was a piece of crap. I was saying that it may not be in his price range. It all depends on where it's going. My living room is converted into a billiard/dart room and I have paneling and everything on the wall making it a nice room. I wasn't going to spend 10 grand on a table with all kinds of fancy stuff but I don't want the basic black pool hall model either. I got an Olhausen Eclipse that is a pro table but looks decent in the house. You have to remember too that not everybody is a pro. I suck so I don't need something a pro would keep around but I know when I'm playing on $hit too.

voodoomedman
    You think a Gold Crown looks like shit? You got issues mang!!

SummerBreeze
    I bought a used 8ft table with all the stuff for $900.00
    I took it apart and set it up myself. I looked at the new tables and didn't want to spend that much on one.

RVRBUM2
    hey brown check out halfhers table on spam looks like a pretty nice table

RVRBUM2
    sorry blown not brown my bad

Blown Lavey
    It will be going in my dining room, first thing you will see when you walk in. It needs to be nice furniture quality or the wife will x nay it.
    Thanks.

Some Kind Of Monster
    I think you misunderstood me. I wasn't saying the Elite Spider was a piece of crap. I was saying that it may not be in his price range. It all depends on where it's going. My living room is converted into a billiard/dart room and I have paneling and everything on the wall making it a nice room. I wasn't going to spend 10 grand on a table with all kinds of fancy stuff but I don't want the basic black pool hall model either. I got an Olhausen Eclipse that is a pro table but looks decent in the house. You have to remember too that not everybody is a pro. I suck so I don't need something a pro would keep around but I know when I'm playing on $hit too.
    No, I know what you're saying. I'm just showing my stuff off and giving another option (the thread starter isn't the only person seeing this you know). I'm definitely not a pro, but like you said, I know the difference

RiverDave
    What about cues ? Anyone have any old school cues around ?
    I have a Schon SP 31 that I play with.. 3 playing shafts, 2 of them are the original Schon shafts, and 1 Runde Shaft with an ivory ferrule.
    http://www.palmercollector.com/Schon...dSPad1990.html
    I have an old (25+?) good condition Joss custom sneaky..
    Then I have something similar to this getting built right now.
    http://www.riverdavesplace.com/forum...read.php?t=458
    My primary playing cue for the last year has been my KD though. I have another cue being built by Kent as well.
    RD

I just purchased a new home and started to decorate my basement around. I am looking into purchasing a big pool table with all accessories for a reasonable price. I want something of quality for a good price if I can find something like that, it would be great. I am looking mainly for tables that are on sale. Does anyone know where I can purchase a pool table on sale or for a good price?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123