Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Youtube Republican debates tonight 8:Pm ET

3 daytona`s
    From what I was told, she is totally disappointed in the way Republicans have handled things recently. She also commented that she thought Hilary was smart and capable of doing the best job.
    has she realized who is controlling the Congress:idea: Oh Well Merry Christmas

Old Texan
    From what I was told, she is totally disappointed in the way Republicans have handled things recently. She also commented that she thought Hilary was smart and capable of doing the best job.
    Missing reality runs in the family I see...... :devil:

OKIE-JET
    Missing reality runs in the family I see...... :devil:
    LMAO!! :idea:

ULTRA26 # 1
    During the recent Youtube debate candidate Duncan Hunter made a statement that, while had good intent, was absolutely ridiculous.
    Hunter made the statement, "if you want to show support for your Country this Christmas Season, buy products made in America"
    Again nice thought, but I have tried and haven't been able to find one gift item "Made in America" NOT ONE It's a F'n joke.

Old Texan
    During the recent Youtube debate candidate Duncan Hunter made a statement that, while had good intent, was absolutely ridiculous.
    Hunter made the statement, "if you want to show support for your Country this Christmas Season, buy products made in America"
    Again nice thought, but I have tried and haven't been able to find one gift item "Made in America" NOT ONE It's a F'n joke.
    So your China product ban isn't working? I tried this a while back and found that even if I bought an American product or "friendly" import, it still had Chinese components.
    We have a line of high end fastening tools used in automotive assembly. They keep F---ing up due to the data cords are inferior Chinese made crap.
    You can't escape the basturd's products.
    Of course our politicians are too stupid to realize any of this, it's just rhetoric they think makes them sound "Patriotic" and sadly there will be a good number of voters bite on the BS.

ULTRA26 # 1
    So your China product ban isn't working? I tried this a while back and found that even if I bought an American product or "friendly" import, it still had Chinese components.
    We have a line of high end fastening tools used in automotive assembly. They keep F---ing up due to the data cords are inferior Chinese made crap.
    You can't escape the basturd's products.
    Of course our politicians are too stupid to realize any of this, it's just rhetoric they think makes them sound "Patriotic" and sadly there will be a good number of voters bite on the BS.
    I think I mentioned this before, even Sony LCD and Plasma TV's are built in Mexico with the power cords and remotes made in China.
    Maybe I will give gift cards this year.

YeLLowBoaT
    Out of 33 Qs, 3 of them were decent... and really only one "good" Q which they all side steped... thats not a shock... just like the democrats debate... 1 good Q that every one side steped.
    I thought it was a joke.

ULTRA26 # 1
    Out of 33 Qs, 3 of them were decent... and really only one "good" Q which they all side steped... thats not a shock... just like the democrats debate... 1 good Q that every one side steped.
    I thought it was a joke.
    Agreed
    Which question?

eliminatedsprinter
    Why they call these little dog and pony shows debates is beyond me. If it was up to me, I would have all of the questions in these little Q&A sessions come from representitives from opposition parties.

OKIE-JET
    Why they call these little dog and pony shows debates is beyond me. If it was up to me, I would have all of the questions in these little Q&A sessions come from representitives from opposition parties.
    This, in my opinion, would definitely be the best way to have a political debate. You could get the answers to some issues that you could really sink your teeth into, and get to know the real stance of the candidates. Also with this style, I would think to do away with the time limit for answers, but be more staunch in the staying on topic enforcement.:idea:

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast