Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Please welcome me!

Hagatha
    Hi guys this is my second time posting, the first was to get my husband to help me load the dog in the car. I just wanted to say hi there & for those who don't know me I am Lifes Rough significant other! He has been buggin me to get on here & have some fun! So.... lets see who we can **** with next!:boxingguy

TAF
    I suppose you rounded up to doggies eventually early Sun. AM
    It was great learning from yer hubby the grill master Fri. night.
    Have fun and we are honored that you announced your presence here in Benchracers Just steer queer....I mean clear of that Maximus guy:sqeyes:

Moneypitt
    Hi guys this is my second time posting, the first was to get my husband to help me load the dog in the car. I just wanted to say hi there & for those who don't know me I am Lifes Rough significant other! He has been buggin me to get on here & have some fun! So.... lets see who we can **** with next!:boxingguy
    NO No No...:sqeyes: Not bench racers......Just a bunch of fags are regulars here...Jump over to the sandbar or V drives....Never tread here again.............MP

Kim Hanson
    Welcome to BenchRacers............( . )( . ).............

Kim Hanson
    NO No No...:sqeyes: Not bench racers......Just a bunch of fags are regulars here...Jump over to the sandbar or V drives....Never tread here again.............MP
    There ya go being all negative and shit............( . )( . )...........

MAXIMUS
    Hagatha these kids in here aren't ready for your presence... better stay in v-drives... much safer!

Tom Brown
    Welcome to Bench Racers, Hagatha.
    I hope your stay is long and enjoyable. If there's anything we can do to make your stay more pleasant, please let us know. We'd be honored to assist any way we can.
    Again... welcome.

Blown 472
    Welcome to Bench Racers, Hagatha.
    I hope your stay is long and enjoyable. If there's anything we can do to make your stay more pleasant, please let us know. We'd be honored to assist any way we can.
    Again... welcome.

Suck ass

Shreve"T"
    Suck ass
    Yeah REALLY !!!!!

Tom Brown
    Suck ass
    Mr. Blown 472.
    Thank you for being an outstanding forum member. I appreciate you both as a man and as a friend.
    Highest regards,
    Tom

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast