Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: pomonkey gang

jets4me
    any of the pomonkey gang ready for the off season budlights again lets set a time and place

CMZRACING
    im down, heres an idea........wanna meet up at the top golf range in kingstowne? me and pumper puller and a couple of others went yesterday. man a what a good time, whack a bunch of balls, get served cold budlights, and it keeps track of your score. great time, for like $20. im meeting up with a couple of people this wenesday, probably like around 7pm, they dont close until 11pm. well let me know.....

jets4me
    but not on a week night this weekend i will go charlie just let me know see ya

CMZRACING
    but not on a week night this weekend i will go charlie just let me know see ya
    is it because of the wife? no week nights huh.... :idea: oh well, i'll keep you posted.

jets4me
    no when i start drinking i dont know my limits and i have to work the next day hey bolt my pump back in this weekend and i am ready to go pomonkey here we come

CMZRACING
    sweet, can you post anymore pics of that huge a$$ air compressor you put in your boat? confirmed, TOP Golf this wenesday at 7pm. heres a link to their website if your wondering.
    www.topgolf.com

speed demon
    They are talking high 60 this weekend.I am putting 2 props on a freinds ar230 Yamaha Sat.,When you guys going.I think we might just show up there.We carry lots of beer.
    David

jets4me
    david that would be great i have to get threww charlies head not on work night's but for sure this weekend charlie i will get kieth to do it in the morning post pics that is i am waiting for msd to fix my boost master and then all i need is some sun shine

CMZRACING
    SWEET, looks like its going to be 68 on friday and 73 on saturday, partly cloudy. sounds like test and tune to me!!!!!!! i might have to drag out the old tazmanina devil this weekend!!

jets4me
    charlie if i get mine back together i will go it takes a 2 day for the sealer on the transom adapter to dry if i can get it back 2 gether in the next few days i am in

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast