Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: pomonkey gang

CMZRACING
    making a dump run then back to the house to put my headers on, if it doesnt rain in the mean time, i should be at pomonkey around 2ish. keeping my fingers crossed. lata guys

sleeper16
    what going on guys
    new to this but I have a 16ft boat that I will be taking it out I live in rose hill va and looking for some people to hang out with when I am out on the water hope to find some cool people out there that in my area
    chuck

sleeper16
    my 16 ft boat has it came stock with a 470 (4 cylinder) and a aphla1 gen1 outdrive. now it has a v-8 320hp and the changeds the outdrive gears to 150 and looking for people that hang out a lot on the water
    speed demon that you that live down by solomons island
    what do you think about the setup that I got ( how fast do you think it will go)
    thank guys
    chuck
    hope to see you in the water

speed demon
    Hey Chuck,
    You can figure your speed when you are in the water.I will run beside you and tell you your speed as long as you dont leave me behind!
    See you in the water chuck.
    REMINDER-Chuck drive to pohick bay,Dont use bellehaven ramp with the new prop!
    David

sleeper16
    DAVID
    you have to know bellhaven to get out
    I would not even use bellhaven
    when are you coming over I hope this weekend
    chuck

nitro557
    what did you do with the 470?

speed demon
    I will be there this weekend for sure.All the boats are running great!
    Which boat would you prefer I bring?If I bring the family,Has to be the cabin cruiser,If you want fast I will bring the nordic.If we are wake boarding I am bringing the Yamaha(AR230)
    Let me know chuck
    david

CMZRACING
    lets see the nordic!!! let us know when you guys want to hook up next, we can try to meet up at the dock at pohick. plus i hear its only a $48 annual ramp fee, which i plan on buying when the main station opens soon.

jets4me
    charlie i bent a intank valve and dont no how it happen but heads are in the shop getting checked out so should not be down long man that thing is fast i cant wait intill we go to dvbrc nitro came to me today with horse power numbers to be able to turn a b impeller 6500

CMZRACING
    well at least its only a valve, yea that thing is freakin fast! when we were cruising back to pohick after pomonkey, all i could hear was that blower, man what a sweet toy. maybe someday. hahahaha sounds like its going to be a little cold for a ride this weekend, so no biggie, there is going to be plenty more this summer!!!!!

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast