Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast

Thread: pomonkey gang

Jspeeddemon
    Hey who is that guy in the picture, he looks familiar. I believe that is the poster boy for PickleEaters Anonymous. They say when he gets on a binge he can eat the lids off pickle jars. Watch out pickle-eater, we may have a pickle eating contest at Lake Anna, and when we get done racing boats, we'll compare generators.

picklefork-eater
    Come on guys don't be so easy. Obviously this picklefork eater dork is just trying to pull some chains. Probably someone already from here with a new made up screen name. Check out the properties of his pictures. The picture of the surface drives is from a German powerboat site and the cockpit picture is a new Donzi at a dealer in Smith Mountain Lake. Nice try pickledork. You didn't get me. Dreamsicle 1 - Picklefork eater 0. Nice competing with you, Better luck next time...Keith
    Ich weiss nichts!

miketsouth
    Come on guys don't be so easy. Obviously this picklefork eater dork is just trying to pull some chains. Probably someone already from here with a new made up screen name. Check out the properties of his pictures. The picture of the surface drives is from a German powerboat site and the cockpit picture is a new Donzi at a dealer in Smith Mountain Lake. Nice try pickledork. You didn't get me. Dreamsicle 1 - Picklefork eater 0. Nice competing with you, Better luck next time...Keith
    Good detective work Keith....but it does look like a c impeller and a better mouse just aint gonna cut it this year....unless they need a tow boat and FAKETHIS got that covered. He gonna need it if he try to mess with the mouse this year.

speed demon
    I need a motor like the one in the pics. All I can say is BADD!!
    See you guys at Anna.
    David

BeastOfTheEast
    Hey Liquid Invader I see in that avatar you racing that little circle jerk boat, you seem awful interested in the racing deal. Maybe when Picklefork-eater and I bring some iron to Lake Anna you would be gracious enough to yank my chain. Nothing better I like than running by a puddlejumper and watching them disappear in my wake. I'll bet my supercharged jetski will give one of those picleforks a good run for the money.

Liquid Invader
    Not going to bit on this one. Thanks for the invite for a butt kickin. I'm sure there will be be plenty of boats at Anna that will be willing to do the same.
    I am probably more interested in bull chittin on the computer than racing or boating anymore. It's a lot easier to sit on my fat butt and write a little, than to actually do any of the real stuff.
    Later 383

BeastOfTheEast
    Just when people get worked up for a challenge, the yellow streak on their back starts to show. I thought the reputation for the dragboat boards was fearless. A couple of sterndrive come on wanting to race your race and shazam, you all chicken out. See ya at Anna, dragboat boys, if you can't run with the big boys, stay in the cove. Hey PE 857 I will take that race for $1000 if picklefork-eater doesn't, this is going to be fun, collecting all this money. I don't think you can hold those dingy's with steroid motors for that long. Peace and out!

Jspeeddemon
    This thread is really getting redhot. Liquid Invader and PE 857 have both been issued challenges and we still have several more WV boys yet to play. I will guarantee all bets any of the sterndrive bigmouths want to wager. Put that in your pipes and smoke it, you will be light in the wallet when we get done with you at Anna.

Big Boys Toy PE857
    Oooooooooooooooo baby, baby!

hydro066
    This thread is really getting redhot. Liquid Invader and PE 857 have both been issued challenges and we still have several more WV boys yet to play. I will guarantee all bets any of the sterndrive bigmouths want to wager. Put that in your pipes and smoke it, you will be light in the wallet when we get done with you at Anna.
    Hi, John....haven't met you yet, but hope to in the next couple of weeks. Let me throw my dog into the fight. Is that correct WV terminlogly? Sorry, gotta learn to be one of the "boys" again. I'm gonna be another one of the "WV boys" by then. My motor runs dry (yeah, quater mile and such). Anyway, I think I can run 1/2 to 3/4 of a mile before meltdown. After that I can coast across the one mile mark with more than I need.
    But is 10K for a rebuild versus a 1K win worth it ? Damn right is...Just to prove a point.
    John

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast