Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: So, what happens next

Kachina26
    Are you citing that website seriously, or are you mocking me? I can't tell.
    Homeless
    Would it have been more clear had I cited the National Enquirer? Wait, I know, I should have tossed in one of these

homelessinaz
    Would it have been more clear had I cited the National Enquirer? Wait, I know, I should have tossed in one of these
    Yeah, that was a really informative website, but it left me asking myself just one question...
    Does that tinfoil hat you're wearing ever make your head itch? What about when it gets hot outside...do you have to take it off?

OKIE-JET
    Yeah, that was a really informative website, but it left me asking myself just one question...
    Does that tinfoil hat you're wearing ever make your head itch? What about when it gets hot outside...do you have to take it off?
    At least self-deprecating humor is a sign of humility. Good job!
    How long will the therapy last nutless?

Old Texan
    Who do we send foreign aid to? Israel, mostly in the form of military assistance, Egypt, with strings attached saying they have to be moderate. Do you have ANY idea how we used money to manipulate Central and South American countries in the 80's under Regan? Did you think that all the money sent to right wing dictators in Chile, Guatemala and Honduras was sent just because we felt so bad for the poor South American people? Asking nothing in return, indeed.
    Do you have ANY idea at all who receives US foreign aid and what is expected in return, or do you just automatically spring forth with hyper-patriotic BS when confronted with an honest issue about your country?
    Are you honestly going to pretend that the US gives a rat's ass about human rights? If we did would China have most favored nation trading status? Would we have supported the El Salvadoran death squads in El Salvador?
    People like you amaze me, the way you just repeat whatever you hear Charlie Daniels and Lee Greenwood say on Sean Hannity without ever taking the time to compare their rhetoric to FACTS ABOUT THINGS THAT ACTUALLY HAPPENED! It's like you're more comfortable with platitudes and slogans than with reality.
    Why do I waste my time? You know what, nevermind, fill your stupid fat American heads with illusions and fantasies as your empire sinks, I'll be fine.
    As far as the remark that I'd be too afraid to live beyond the borders of the United States, I ALREADY LIVE BEYOND THE BORDERS OF THE US, BECAUSE I AM A WORLD CITIZEN!!! You don't need to worry about me having trouble living beyond the borders of the US, what you need to think about is how people like YOU are going to be able to survive within the borders of the FORMER SUPERPOWER OF THE UNITED STATES when globalization and immigration reform erase the US border and force you all to figure out how to live as a World Citizens. Good luck to you and your redneck families,
    Homeless
    Somethings never change.
    Why don't you jump in your canoe and start paddlling west starting in CA and keep going until you find something of interest out beyond the borders......
    "World Citizen"......that's good. It'll help you in your adventures into the great beyond. By the way don't waste any room with PFD's, they're overrated and just take up room for your other stuff.

ULTRA26 # 1
    i do remember many reports of escaped convicts shooting at coast guard and rescue choppers. makes sense to colllect the weapons from those who stayed behind, when they got hungry, they got more desperate and guns were the quik answer for them.
    not defending this government, i didn't vote for any of them, my vote was stolen the 1st bush election and i believe it was stolen again the last term. watch the h.b.o. special on the corruption of alot of our voter machines. the republicans bought this presidency, and the people of the u.s. have suffered. guys who may read this now and think alls good, have lost touch with reality shit is hitting the fan, i'm 32 and i see it, old timers i know see it.
    my kids love the movie v for vendetta, the more i've watched that movie the scarier the similarities are. our government is ruling its people with fear.what's that song verse " when they own the information, they can bend it all they want". rings to true here lately doesn't it.
    Everyone has been so busy pouncing on the Liberal, your claim of Republican election fraud was overlooked. The HBO documentary you refer to "Hacking Democracy" was a well done and informative expose.
    http://www.hbo.com/docs/programs/hac.../synopsis.html

IMPATIENT 1
    Everyone has been so busy pouncing on the Liberal, your claim of Republican election fraud was overlooked. The HBO documentary you refer to "Hacking Democracy" was a well done and informative expose.
    we agree on something its was a good documentary and scary as hell for anyone who gives a damn watching it. i voted on those machines for both of the last elections, i would love to know where my vote actually went. i understand the eletorial college etc., but a manual recount should be law for every election when stakes are this high. we as a country are hated like never before.

ULTRA26 # 1
    we agree on something its was a good documentary and scary as hell for anyone who gives a damn watching it. i voted on those machines for both of the last elections, i would love to know where my vote actually went. i understand the eletorial college etc., but a manual recount should be law for every election when stakes are this high. we as a country are hated like never before.
    We probabaly agree on many things.

TonkaDriver
    Doesn't CBS own HBO and didn't CBS employ an ultra-liberal anchorman named Dan Rather for a few decades? I think I remember them running a story using phony documents. Is there a correlation there?
    When Liberals lose it is always that they were cheated, not that their ideas stink.
    Every election there is always a story about the Dems having 20,000 Liars, sorry Lawyers ready to file suit if they lose. I think that says it all.

ULTRA26 # 1
    Doesn't CBS own HBO and didn't CBS employ an ultra-liberal anchorman named Dan Rather for a few decades? I think I remember them running a story using phony documents. Is there a correlation there?
    When Liberals lose it is always that they were cheated, not that their ideas stink.
    Every election there is always a story about the Dems having 20,000 Liars, sorry Lawyers ready to file suit if they lose. I think that says it all.
    Now that's more like it. Let the bashing begin. The HBO Documentary was done well. and if you haven't seen it you probably shouldn't comment. I know that is easier said than done.

TonkaDriver
    Now that's more like it. Let the bashing begin. The HBO Documentary was done well. and if you haven't seen it you probably shouldn't comment. I know that is easier said than done.
    Ultra,
    You believe that the documentary was done well because it agrees with your viewpoint. Did I say I had not seen it? I do believe you have swallowed Michael Moore's documentaries hook, line and sinker also. Didn't you also agree that Al Gore deserved the Nobel Peace Prize for putting out a documentary that was so full of lies that a British judge ordered schools to point out the lies contained in his work of fiction?
    Am I not allowed to disagree with the premise that elections are stolen only when liberals lose. Am I also not allowed to use a company's past history to evaluate the validity of all their future work.
    I guess if someone came to your company who had been a convicted thief on multiple occasions and applied for a job, he would have a clean slate because he says he is finished with stealing.
    Ultra, here is a clue. Utopia doesn't exist.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast