Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Eliminator Daytona question?

stump
    OK not knowing much about jet boats i have a few questions.The Eliminator Daytona Tunnel Hulls Jet boats came in 19 and 21 ft configurations.In the ads I have seen 2 seats in the 19 ft models and some 19's with a rear seat also.on the 21 ft models it looks like most of them have a back seat.Ok which is the better model as far as ride and speed etc.I'm entertaining the idea of getting me a tunnel jet for the shallow lakes we have here.

Hermosa
    I loved my 21' Daytona, and wish I still had it sometimes. It was a great river boat, perfect for where we used to boat, 4 people and a cooler, not much more room than that. I have never had a boat before or after my 21' Daytona that felt as sporty, or got more looks. For me, it was my favorite. I also had a 19' Daytona, but that one was just too small for what I needed it for.

Jbb
    Edge hulls are very similar....A few 19's were built alongside my 21....For only 2 feet difference in length ....The size difference ,as far as interior room is dramatic.
    Th 21 Edge besides being much roomier inside ,also delivers a smoother ride over chop.....Go for the 21

572Daytona
    Unless you want to drag race, go for the 21. Much more versatile.

Phat_Kat
    ever consider a liberator? same boat but more freeboard.

MAXIMUS
    A 19' daytona is a truly great boat! I owned 1 for 4 yrs & loved it to death! The problem with them is that they are mainly a high performance set up much like a 2 seater flatbottom. Very quick & stable but not forgiving in the interior room or rough water senarios! The 21' is a better all around family performance boat that rides much better in choppy conditions & has way more interior room. Problem for 21's is they don't perform anywhere near the 19's. It takes a lot of hp & a real good set up to bring them to life! Hope this helps...

good information already posted.the reasons i bought a 19 are the 21ft hull is big and will not fit in any of our garages and i could not afford a huge blown motor to make it move like i wanted.It just depends on your goals for the boat.Good luck.

Liberator TJ1984
    Phat_Kat:
    ever consider a liberator? same boat but more freeboard. Yea like he said
    I can get 3 across in my 19' Liberator and not be crammed like sardines
    19' 6 peep's not to bad ???

stump
    Yes I have seen the liberator ,nordic pickelfork,cougar,youngblood and warhawk.they all look very similuar.I like the idea of the 21 as i could take more people out with the room ,but the 19 liberator that would seat 6 dont sound too bad either.Who makes the edge hull?Do they have a website.

OSUman
    INBOARD ULTRA OR TOM PAPP RACING

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast