Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sucker Punch...

EmpirE231
    so my buddy got sucker punched and jumped last night! said he was just hanging out with this girl (that he's been dating for a couple weeks now)... and then next thing he remember is getting hit, then being on the floor.... and getting hit some more.
    turns out, it was this girls X and his friends. didn't say a word... nothing! my buddy didn't even see him at all... full sucker punch from the side. to top it off the X is around 6'3 ... and my buddy stands a total of 5'4-5'5!!
    anyways.... police report has already been made, and the guy was ID'd by the girl and gave address and info. my question to any law people is what kind of charges could the guy be charged with? my friend definitely wants to press charges...
    oh and another top off.... he actually hit the girl too. and she sounds like she will be pressing charges also.

DMOORE
    He needs to really push the case. Those guys should face feloney jail time.\
    Darrell.

Baja Big Dog
    Im sure the girlfriend should have a picture or two of the tough guy around, we would all love to see it!!
    Please share, and by all means let us know where this fine outstanding pillar of the community lives!!!

djunkie
    Press charges for assault, get a restraining order and dump the bitch!!!!!! Chicks that bring along drama aren't worth it IMO. Even if she is on your buddies side. I've been through a similar case like this. Unfortunately for the guy that sucker punched me, he didn't hit me hard enough. So needless to say it backfired on him cause he got his ass handed to him. The chick on the other hand ended up being a lieing cheating wh*re so I told her to F-off too. If your buddy really has only been dating her for a couple weeks then it shouldn't be a big deal to ditch her.

707dog
    My Learning Leason Is When A Guy Is On The Ground And You Countinue To Hit That Person The Charges Go From Misdeminor To Felony Pretty Fast... Hope You Buddy Is Ok...sounds Like Puss Boy Was D*&k Hurt That Your Bud Was Stoopin His X-chick!! Tell Him To Do His Home Work ...

EmpirE231
    my buddy is ok... two black eyes... swollen nose, might be broken. found out that our other friend tried to pull the guy off of him by the hood of his sweatshirt, and then he got punched in the back of the head by the X's friend... and continued to hit our other friend since he was dazed and confused.
    at the end of it... the security is holding back my two friends... while the other guys stand there laughing. (the other guys are "in" with the security there... buddies, etc) ... how does that work out? shouldn't they be holding back the guys doing the beating?
    and isn't a bar supposed to detain people until police show up? they let these guys leave before the police showed up!

djunkie
    my buddy is ok... two black eyes... swollen nose, might be broken. found out that our other friend tried to pull the guy off of him by the hood of his sweatshirt, and then he got punched in the back of the head by the X's friend... and continued to hit our other friend since he was dazed and confused.
    at the end of it... the security is holding back my two friends... while the other guys stand there laughing. (the other guys are "in" with the security there... buddies, etc) ... how does that work out? shouldn't they be holding back the guys doing the beating?
    and isn't a bar supposed to detain people until police show up? they let these guys leave before the police showed up!
    It just sounds like a bad deal all around. Without some good witnesses your buddy may just be shit outta luck on this deal. Like I said earlier, I'd cut the chick loose and cut any ties with these guys cause chances are if he stays with her it probably won't be over with these guys. If he still feels like these guys may not quit then get a restraining order.

Mardonzi
    Sounds like your buddy could possibly go after the club as well if colaboration can be proven between the assailants and the on premise security officers.

djunkie
    Sounds like your buddy could possibly go after the club as well if colaboration can be proven between the assailants and the on premise security officers.
    Good luck with that. This will be a case of he said she said. Chances are the club will have a better lawyer too.

Old Texan
    Don't know about CA liquor laws but here in TX you can probably go to the Alcohol Control Board and put their license in jeopardy or threaten too go unless the bar shows some help or cash settlement. Seems like a bar that hires assehole buddies for bouncers is deserving of some part of the responsibility.
    Hell, sue everybody in sight......:devil:

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast