Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sucker Punch...

EmpirE231
    It just sounds like a bad deal all around. Without some good witnesses your buddy may just be shit outta luck on this deal. Like I said earlier, I'd cut the chick loose and cut any ties with these guys cause chances are if he stays with her it probably won't be over with these guys. If he still feels like these guys may not quit then get a restraining order.
    he doesn't have a problem cutting the chick loose... just some girl he's kinda been talking to.

EmpirE231
    and as far as witnesses go... there's survailance there... it was at a BIG bar on the patio... lots of people we know, and lots of people that saw it.

Schiada76
    A friend of mine made a chitload of money off a del like that years ago.
    He got jumped in a club, security helped their buddies out, restrained my friend until the azzholes got away before the police could respond.
    His attorney cleaned the bars clock.

Schiada76
    Do NOT dump the chick until it plays out if she is on your side.

djunkie
    Do NOT dump the chick until it plays out if she is on your side.
    Ok then use her and lose her. Chicks that bring drama should be left in the gutter where they belong.

djunkie
    and as far as witnesses go... there's survailance there... it was at a BIG bar on the patio... lots of people we know, and lots of people that saw it.
    Is the surveilance from the bar where the incident occured?

EmpirE231
    Is the surveilance from the bar where the incident occured?
    yeah they have cameras up, and he said there was one right above where it happened.

djunkie
    yeah they have cameras up, and he said there was one right above where it happened.
    Well seeing as the bouncers work for the club, and the owner is gonna protect his ass, what are the chances of the tapes suddenly disappearing?

djunkie
    I hope I'm not sounding like a buzz kill Empire. I feel for your friend. I hate pussies that start shit like this and have to have their friends jump in to make it even worse. I just hope your friend knows that this may be more headache than anything.

AZJD
    What he needs to do is punch the chick too! That will mke him feel better.
    That is why I am always looking over my shoulder.....

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast