Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sucker Punch...

redneckcharlie
    Well seeing as the bouncers work for the club, and the owner is gonna protect his ass, what are the chances of the tapes suddenly disappearing?
    I do alot of work for some larger clubs here in NM. As far as the security cameras go, your buddy should contact an attorney. Let that attorney contact the club with what the situation is. I'm not sure what your laws are in your community are concerning liquor licenses, but here in NM, a liquor license cost around 400 grand. Our state has a three strikes policy when it comes to this stuff. The jaded security staff aside, I'd be willing to bet the owners of the establishment have no intention of putting their investment on the line for a serious lack of judgement from their bouncers.
    On the completely un politically correct side. If the security staff was completely out of line, and the shitbags still hangs out there, after all is said and done, have your buddy get a nice size group of friends together and go back to the location of the incident, and clean house!

WYRD
    So your saying the girl brought your buddy(whom she has only been seeing for a little while) to a bar where her ex and his buddies hang around so much they even know the staff Sounds like maybe the chick was trying to flaunt your buddy to her ex to me

djunkie
    So your saying the girl brought your buddy(whom she has only been seeing for a little while) to a bar where her ex and his buddies hang around so much they even know the staff Sounds like maybe the chick was trying to flaunt your buddy to her ex to me
    :idea: :idea: :idea:

Kilrtoy
    It all depends where did this happen(city)....
    But from what you described
    its a simple Battery, misdemeanor

EmpirE231
    no, this is a place that we always go... pretty much it's like high school reunion!! so she just went along with him. which she has been there before. but it's just one of those places that "everyone" goes to.

EmpirE231
    It all depends where did this happen(city)....
    But from what you described
    its a simple Battery, misdemeanor
    good ol Riverside, Ca

Kilrtoy
    good ol Riverside, Ca
    They should get a conviction out there for that

warlock
    he doesn't have a problem cutting the chick loose... just some girl he's kinda been talking to.
    That chick totally used yer boy ta' make that dude jealous...Like she didn't see that her ex was in the building...YEA RIGHT! She saw that dude and was probably eye'n him behind yer boys back...If I was at a bar with my chick and I saw one of my ex's show up i'm audie 5!!!! I'd give her the b3..ByeByeBitch...:devil:

id say if she was there,her ex was there, your buddies freinds were there he may of made a bad decision well 2 second one he wasnt even banging her and still took a ass whipping for it.Im calling more to the story card on this one.Was it incahoots?

WYRD
    no, this is a place that we always go... pretty much it's like high school reunion!! so she just went along with him. which she has been there before. but it's just one of those places that "everyone" goes to.
    sounds like your buddy needs to step it up a notch, both on the women he dates and the places he hangs...highschool ended along time ago(at least for an old fart like me )

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast