Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I told you left wingers were nuts!!!

never_fast_enuf
    All you need to do is listen to the anger in the left. They are nothing but emotional basket cases. The right uses facts...the left uses emotion and when those facts collide with the emotion, they go berserk. Always have, always will.
    Seriously...does this surprise anyone?
    Republicans Report Much Better Mental Health Than Others
    Relationship persists even when controlling for other variablesUSA Health Health and Healthcare Social Issues Americas Northern America by Frank Newport
    PRINCETON, NJ -- Republicans are significantly more likely than Democrats or independents to rate their mental health as excellent, according to data from the last four November Gallup Health and Healthcare polls. Fifty-eight percent of Republicans report having excellent mental health, compared to 43% of independents and 38% of Democrats. This relationship between party identification and reports of excellent mental health persists even within categories of income, age, gender, church attendance, and education.
    http://www.gallup.com/poll/102943/Re...an-Others.aspx

ULTRA26 # 1
    All you need to do is listen to the anger in the left. They are nothing but emotional basket cases. The right uses facts...the left uses emotion and when those facts collide with the emotion, they go berserk. Always have, always will.
    Seriously...does this surprise anyone?
    Republicans Report Much Better Mental Health Than Others
    Relationship persists even when controlling for other variablesUSA Health Health and Healthcare Social Issues Americas Northern America by Frank Newport
    PRINCETON, NJ -- Republicans are significantly more likely than Democrats or independents to rate their mental health as excellent, according to data from the last four November Gallup Health and Healthcare polls. Fifty-eight percent of Republicans report having excellent mental health, compared to 43% of independents and 38% of Democrats. This relationship between party identification and reports of excellent mental health persists even within categories of income, age, gender, church attendance, and education.
    http://www.gallup.com/poll/102943/Re...an-Others.aspx
    Nfe,
    This is funny.
    "Republicans are significantly more likely than Democrats or independents to rate their mental health as excellent" Maybe just a simple case of Denial don't ya think.
    How ya been? Hope you had a good Thanksgiving.

never_fast_enuf
    Exactly the angle I thought you would take!
    Had a great Thanksgiving. Great weather, caught a nice striper (fish, not a dancer!!) down at the lake house and had some fantastic food. Now none of my pants fit.
    Thanks for asking.
    BTW, I thought you would get a kick out of this poll.

ULTRA26 # 1
    Exactly the angle I thought you would take!
    Had a great Thanksgiving. Great weather, caught a nice striper (fish, not a dancer!!) down at the lake house and had some fantastic food. Now none of my pants fit.
    Thanks for asking.
    BTW, I thought you would get a kick out of this poll.

Glad you had a good holiday

homelessinaz
    I don't mean to butt in, but I believe there was a MAJOR display of Right Wing mental instability today in ROCHESTER, N.H. concerning a certain man named Leeland Eisenberg. All I have to add is THANK GOODNESS for Hew Hampshire's sensible gun control laws which prevented this poor ill man from really becoming a threat to anyone. Honestly, when was the last time a mentally afflicted progressive took political hostages?
    Homeless

Sleeper CP
    I don't mean to butt in, but I believe there was a MAJOR display of Right Wing mental instability today in ROCHESTER, N.H. concerning a certain man named Leeland Eisenberg. All I have to add is THANK GOODNESS for Hew Hampshire's sensible gun control laws which prevented this poor ill man from really becoming a threat to anyone. Honestly, when was the last time a mentally afflicted progressive took political hostages?
    Homeless
    Wow, you ever hear of the Unibomber, or Janet Reno at Wacko Texas ?
    Oh, niether one of those Progressieves took hostages, they just killed people:idea: Dumb- ass............
    Sleeper CP
    Big Inch Ford Lover ...... and hater of "Progressives's"

ULTRA26 # 1
    Wow, you ever hear of the Unibomber, or Janet Reno at Wacko Texas ?
    Oh, niether one of those Progressieves took hostages, they just killed people:idea: Dumb- ass............
    Sleeper CP
    Big Inch Ford Lover ...... and hater of "Progressives's"
    What are you talking about?

OKIE-JET
    What are you talking about?
    He was giving direct contrast to "the victims" (nutlessinaz) assessment of gun-control.

Sleeper CP
    He was giving direct contrast to "the victims" (nutlessinaz) assessment of gun-control.
    Thanks for connecting the dots......................
    Sleeper CP
    Big Inch Ford Lover

ULTRA26 # 1
    Thanks

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast