...ooops

Retired flatbottom racer
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3BWLxuj3KVM
    COOL VID
    Now that's just way cool! Thanks!

sangervdrive
    Man, those guys were cooler in 1963 than I probably ever will be. :sqeyes:

flatties forever
    That was cool! Even with my slow ass DSL download here at work. Worth the wait!!
    Was that Long Beach, Marine Stadium? If so, they're racing toward the dead end and rock walls!! What the?? Why not the other way??

Church Mouse
    That is way badass, great stuff, Chris

.....Where could all these cool boats be resting??...... Chris, gotta clue to
    some of them????

2manymustangs
    That was cool! Even with my slow ass DSL download here at work. Worth the wait!!
    Was that Long Beach, Marine Stadium? If so, they're racing toward the dead end and rock walls!! What the?? Why not the other way??
    I was wondering the same thing, it did look like the Second Street bridge in the background didn't it? If they were starting back there 200 yards behind the west turning pin I guess that would give them plenty of room to slow and turn eh? Not much different than the Kboats making the east turn now.
    Hey Jerry, did you put that video together? It didn't sound like your voice over work... :idea:

flatties forever
    I was wondering the same thing, it did look like the Second Street bridge in the background didn't it? If they were starting back there 200 yards behind the west turning pin I guess that would give them plenty of room to slow and turn eh? Not much different than the Kboats making the east turn now.
    Hey Jerry, did you put that video together? It didn't sound like your voice over work... :idea:
    Yeah, but I think they'd want more run out if something went wrong or hung up near the finish.. Drag boats don't exactly turn like a K boat...

79 Howard
    You think the Bob Ellis in the video was one in the same of trailer fame Bob Ellis of Sylmar?. I think that was Long beach

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast