I'm thinking a Talor jet boat, but would really like room for four, and want to use it for para-sailing and skiing as well as drag and crusing. The Cad 500 I'll use will be a replica of the Street Rod magazine 500 stroker build up, and will pull the same numbers 611 pounds of torque at 3200 rpms, 450 HP at 3600, and would be able to twist at 5500 rpms if needed. I'll get better numbers if I use fuel injection and move up to 10:1 compression, and get a cam built for higher rpms. 650 pounds of torque, 500 HP at slightly higher rpms is very realistic on pump gas. The engine is 85 pounds lighter than a big block Chevy-correction, an extra 35 pounds lighter than that with aluminum intake. My question is this: Is there a pump designed with the gears I need for the low RPM operating Cad motor, or it there a way to over drive it? How about a way for one engine to twist two side by side pumps? My goal is do regular crusing at 85-95 mph safly, and with top speed runs well above 100 mph. I was in a Cobra bass boat w/Merc 300 out board running 80 mph, and loved the speed, but did not like the way the boat tended to get air born with all the weight in the back like that. Any one got any Ideas or know anyone who went the Cadillac rout in jet boats? I'd love to get a picture.