Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Maxi Makeover

Are you kidding? The hair makes the man. ah, or in this case the Big Gay Jesus.
    Can you imagine some big dude with short hair and collared shirt upholding the image of boat racing's Jesus? I think not.
    We won't even go into the potential loss of the Fabio comparison.
    I have some very interesting pictures of this individual. Coming to a theatre near you soon.

MAXIMUS
    Thats what I'm talking about! Its about time I get my own thread!:messedup: I was thinking that with a little help I could go for the Dave Rankin look, but I would need to add about a foot & a half of skin to my face, then dry it up like an apple witch!:idea: Or I could do a reverse Michael Jackson skin make over, learn to walk on my knees, bust out some gangsta clothing (mostly black) then ride the Guru wagon!
    lol the possibilities are endless....
    Bill thanks for the kind words in a world of harsh climate!
    Besides if I changed my image what the hell would you homeless degenerates have to talk about?

Wildchild80
    Thats what I'm talking about! Its about time I get my own thread!:messedup: I was thinking that with a little help I could go for the Dave Rankin look, but I would need to add about a foot & a half of skin to my face, then dry it up like an apple witch!:idea: Or I could do a reverse Michael Jackson skin make over, learn to walk on my knees, bust out some gangsta clothing (mostly black) then ride the Guru wagon!
    Besides if I changed my image what the hell would you homeless degenerates have to talk about?
    Thanks for being a good sport Maxi. The secret behind that extra skin is that it is tight as a drum when I get a hard on

Kazanski
    They'd probably start a thread about how they liked the old maxi better...and how they miss the greasy hair, 501's, sear's boots, and dirty work shirts! and then they would go on with how gay you really look with the dockers and collared t-shirt with the sperry topsiders....haha what an image

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12