Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: name that hull

2manymustangs
    Anyone know what this hull is? I cant read the tag and can't get inside the fence yet. DON'T say "it's a jet hull"
    http://***boat.com/forums/attachment...1&d=1196548721

CampbellCarl
    First post has a pic, the rest are red x's here.
    CC

Red X's here too.... Try it again

coolchange
    Looks like a generic Southwind Hawiain (sp) Cole Bahner etc. Transom shot would narrow it down but its still a no full stringer jet boat. Why do the jet guys still come here for answers?

ol guy
    Okay it's a crown school bus towing a southwind jet. Show a pic of the transom then real answers real evolve.M

ol guy
    Opps Sorry I mean't will come to the post. But it does look like a mid to late 1970s southwind top. Which is a great boat. They are light and easy to make go fast. Alittle bottom work and intake location change and an instant 80 mph boat with 500 hp. M

2manymustangs
    Okay it's a crown school bus towing a southwind jet. Show a pic of the transom then real answers real evolve.M
    Thats funny... I dunno why the pics wont show on your end, when I look at the posts the pics come up, they were slightly over 100K, do I need to resize them smaller?
    Unfortunately these are the best photos I will be able to come up with until I can get inside the fence. There is chain link fence with slats all the way around and fortunately there was one slat bent sideways where I could get my camera lense in to take these pics. Sorry...
    I was just curioius if it was some sort of highly desireable hull (even though it is a jet)...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast