Hey Guys,
I just wanted to start a new post about the free installs were doing at UPW. We still have our free installs in full effect, and were even offering free installs on our gift certificates. If you purchase a gift certificate for a loved one or a friend it will include free installs aswell for when they purchase any of our products. We specialize in Ford Superduties, Chevy HD's, and Dodge 2500 and 3500's. The products we specialize in for suspensions are Rize Industries, Fabtech Motorsports, Donahoe Racing, Super Lift, CST Suspensions, Cognito Motorsports, Carli Suspensions, Total Chaos, Camburg, and Bulletproof. We sell a few wheel lines including KMC, RBP Wheels, Ultra Wheels, and a few others if your interested in a specific wheel feel free to ask me and I will look it up, we also sell the American Force Alcoa style wheels aswell as the DieselWheels.net line, in 22's 22.5 24's 24.5 with Toyos, Nittos, and various Big Truck tires. I can get lowering kits from Mccgaughys and Ground Force. I sell alot of performance parts aswell from RBP Diesel Performance, Magnaflow, Gibson Exhaust, AFE Intakes, K&N Air Filters, Edge Products, Bullydog, and PPE. We also have quite a few lines of accessories, such as precision grilles, AMP Research Steps, Kodiak Steps, DJ Motorsports Grilles, I can get smoked tail lights done, I can get various Billet Grilles aswell, Billet door handles, and many more if theres anything particular your interested in please ask. We are offering free installs on all these fine products aswell as many more, if you are interested in getting some work done for your own personal truck or maybe even as a gift for a friend give us a call today so we can help you out and get your vehicle done up right.
Thanks John Kirsch
Unique Performance West, Inc.
www.uniqueperformancewest.com
714-865-3502