Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 532" Bbc Hat To Pan

blue wonder
    ok guys the seasons over...time to sell the mill...motor just pushed me TPR to a best et of 7.77 and best mph of 140.86 last weekend at the races...heres what i got...532" BBC, 4.600 bore, 4.00 stroke, froged crank, brooks alum rods, je pistons, comp is 12.18 to 1, all crower roller valve train, AFR 357cc heads, fully cnc ported, edelbrock tunnel ram W/ enderle fuel injection, full msd crank trigger ignition, aerospace vacuum pump system, complete nitrous system, complete fuel system, everything is included...bolt in and go haul the mail!!!..$15,000
    Any questions pm me.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    How many passes on this motor? Who built it? Any dyno sheets or time included?

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    How many passes on this motor? Who built it? Any dyno sheets or time included?What kind of hp?

Mike ... I've seen Tony's motor run ... it's the real deal ... would go great in the Gullwing!

blue wonder
    How many passes on this motor? Who built it? Any dyno sheets or time included?
    has one season at the track on it...i have a new set of top rings for it that will be included...i built it with the help of a reputable motor builder in my area, dont have any dyno sheets for it, but it just pushed my boat to a 7.77 and 140.86 mph last weekend in bakersfield...not sure of the hp to be exact but to run those numbers i would say pretty stout...call me for more details if interested...(928)446-1791

AV137
    Nice pass it was.
    Heres abump for a good guy.
    thanks for the fuel.....

blue wonder
    thanks arnold...this thing would look great in your daytona!!!

AV137
    another bump for good people.
    it would probably run good to, but I have a great engine guy.
    Harold Bruce, I have over 250 hard passes on my little 30 over 454.

blue wonder
    another bump for good people.
    it would probably run good to, but I have a great engine guy.
    Harold Bruce, I have over 250 hard passes on my little 30 over 454.
    it was nice meeting you guys and hangin with ya on friday night...good times...definetely have to do that more often next year!!!!!

blue wonder
    bump

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast