Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Check out this slow rice.

dmontzsta
    Yes there is.......you ! Or did you get this stuff .........( . )( . )......
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...ricejoke30.jpg
    You are a fag, I am far from a ricer. But keep up your copy pasting and stuff, cause it is all you have to go with.

Kim Hanson
    Don't be a little pissy biatch now, I heard Maxima's are coimg back in .........( . )( . )...........Grampa Ricers, you are ahead of your time thats all

dmontzsta
    Don't be a little pissy biatch now, I heard Maxima's are coimg back in .........( . )( . )...........Grampa Ricers, you are ahead of your time thats all
    Actually, Maximas were ahead of their time. Not too many cars with 190hp/205tq (3,050lb car) in 92.

Red Horse
    I have a skyline. It is a non turbo with the straight 6, 91 model and it will get up and go. Granted it cant burn the tires off or anything like that, but will surprise you. It is the muscle car for Japan. I like them. Would I buy one in the states....maybe. But they are nice quick cars. Nissan does have their shit together on this car.

dmontzsta
    I have a skyline. It is a non turbo with the straight 6, 91 model and it will get up and go. Granted it cant burn the tires off or anything like that, but will surprise you. It is the muscle car for Japan. I like them. Would I buy one in the states....maybe. But they are nice quick cars. Nissan does have their shit together on this car.
    Thats bitchen dude, post up some pics of that bad boy.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123