Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Yeti, Bigfoot, Sasquatch?

thatguy
    Thatguy, somehow someway i beleive your story !!.......................i think you should take a bunch of us from the boards and go to this very spot and re-live your encounter !!
    I would love to! There is a State camground there now. But it is still pretty much how it was. Last time I was there was about 7 years ago. Still made my hair stand up! I am not asking anybody to believe me, that really doesn't change the fact that it DID happen.
    I garuntee that I can take the doubters to places I know of up there that will change their minds in 1 day. Even if they don't see a thing. There are thousands of square miles of wilderness that no human has ever stepped foot on.
    In fact, I am going next summer to visit and show my wife. And do a bunch of salmon and halibut fishing with my buddies.
    Tommy

Boatmaster
    Lake Shasta 92. Three of us saw the same thing. I believe. End of story.

BIGJOEDUCKSLAYER
    Drew you saw me streaking in 92 (sorry you had to see that)
    BIG JOE SSMF

BIGJOEDUCKSLAYER
    I would love to! There is a State camground there now. But it is still pretty much how it was. Last time I was there was about 7 years ago. Still made my hair stand up! I am not asking anybody to believe me, that really doesn't change the fact that it DID happen.
    I garuntee that I can take the doubters to places I know of up there that will change their minds in 1 day. Even if they don't see a thing. There are thousands of square miles of wilderness that no human has ever stepped foot on.
    In fact, I am going next summer to visit and show my wife. And do a bunch of salmon and halibut fishing with my buddies.
    Tommy
    When and where are you fishing, I love the kenai river. Red salmon are the best to eat. We went out of seward for halibut. Lets go bag and tag one of
    them sumbitches
    BIG JOE SSMF

maxwedge
    I once saw a Yeti pubic hair for sale on ebay.

thatguy
    When and where are you fishing, I love the kenai river. Red salmon are the best to eat. We went out of seward for halibut. Lets go bag and tag one of
    them sumbitches
    BIG JOE SSMF
    Probably in July. I never go when it is cold anymore!
    I will be all over the Kenai. My friends that I grew up with there all have river boats and what not. If I charter for halibut, I go with Tony Arsanault on the "Falcon". He is North Country Charters out of Homer.
    But usually can go with a buddy out of Deep Creek.
    I don't know my schedule yet, but it will be in July sometime.
    Tommy

mxbundy
    Although I haven't actually had an experience myself.
    My dad tells of stories from his childhood in Alabammy about hearing the screams and hunting dogs cowering at their feet.
    When I was a kid we would ramble all threw the woods and we would occasionally find what looked like somebody would have made a lean too out of bent over trees and broken off branches. Imagine my surprise when a few years ago I saw the same thing on several websites, people are finding these things in areas of Bigfoot activity and they claim to be their nest`s!:idea:
    One guy made a body cast from one of them up in Washington.

Probably in July. I never go when it is cold anymore!
    I will be all over the Kenai. My friends that I grew up with there all have river boats and what not. If I charter for halibut, I go with Tony Arsanault on the "Falcon". He is North Country Charters out of Homer.
    But usually can go with a buddy out of Deep Creek.
    I don't know my schedule yet, but it will be in July sometime.
    Tommy
    Do you know Kurt Wein?

thatguy
    Do you know Kurt Wein?
    No, My friends up there are Dennis Martin @ Matt's Auto
    Kurty Woods
    The VanCleeve brothers
    Jimmy and Chrissy Shake
    Jim Lackey
    To name a few. All in Anchorage.
    My best bro' was Jon Baer, he died a few months ago. Jeff Lambert is my Bro' also, but he doesn't live there anymore. He visits like I do!
    Pretty much all of the Nabors Alaska Drilling hands also.
    Tim Worthington is a Nabors hand that runs charters also out of Homer and Deep Creek.

boatsnblondes
    Never seen one, BUT, I do believe they are out there. I told Chris that this was as far north as we go, any further was bigfoot country.
    This is two videos.....first is off youtube, (of couorse) but, this is a digital, stabilized, remastered version of the Patterson film. there are things in this video, no one could reproduce, not even today. One of those things is simply the creatures gate, the way it walks. They have tried, we just don't have the ability to put that kind of distance between strides. And the arms, pay close attention to the arms.
    Second is the entire film, redone and stabilized...notice on both films the muscle movements just under the skin....
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6Khbis2GPw
    Second one...same videos, both; but this is the entire version, redone...
    http://www.bigfootencounters.com/files/mk_davis_pgf.gif
    And lastly, this photo....taken by a forest ranger....he was walking along a trail, heard splashing up ahead of him, and when he looked over the side of a large embankment, this is what was down there....you decide...
    http://www.***boat.com/forums/attach...1&d=1196791467

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast