Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: jet boat insurance.......

1968Droptop
    talked to my insurance agent today, and gave him the pictures of the boat and motor, took your guys advise and told him i decided to go a diffrent route and built alot more horses, like cave said i didnt want them to not pay a claim, and he said no problem, wrote it under a diffrent policy, like the one he said they use for fast bass boats and my policy only went up 87.52 for the year, kinna feel better now, thanks guys..........
    Nice work 468. You can't buy better piece of mind for an extra $7.15 a month !!!

468miller
    thanks..........

squirt'nmyload
    I have. But after they paid up they canceled my insurance. But they had pics and I didn't lie about anything. I had apx 310hp as the paperwork spec from Kachina. Boat US had the policy. They did pay the claim.
    Had I lied my adjuster said I'd be SOL.
    thats exactly what i was thinking
    talked to my insurance agent today, and gave him the pictures of the boat and motor, took your guys advise and told him i decided to go a diffrent route and built alot more horses, like cave said i didnt want them to not pay a claim, and he said no problem, wrote it under a diffrent policy, like the one he said they use for fast bass boats and my policy only went up 87.52 for the year, kinna feel better now, thanks guys..........
    way to go 468. since i was a kid i was told there is no reason to lie unless you have something to hide

468miller
    about 400 ponies worth ........... .....ya i feel better now..........

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234