Thread: Eliminator spider circle hull

Nailhead
    What was the story with these? The good, bad & ugly truth. I have seen one in the RRII video that seems to run pretty well.

BILLY.B
    What was the story with these? The good, bad & ugly truth. I have seen one in the RRII video that seems to run pretty well.Always thought they were cool looking. They are a cross of a Sanger deck with a Biesemeyer bottom of sorts. There were a few that ran in the late 70's early 80's. Of course that was when the likes of Julian / Gordon Sr./ and alot of other top runners who were driving Biesemeyers. The one you've seen the River Rats 2 video is Phil Goulds. And of course it looks like it handles nice. It's going 60mph flat on the floor .

Always thought they were cool looking. They are a cross of a Sanger deck with a Biesemeyer bottom of sorts. There were a few that ran in the late 70's early 80's. Of course that was when the likes of Julian / Gordon Sr./ and alot of other top runners who were driving Biesemeyers. The one you've seen the River Rats 2 video is Phil Goulds. And of course it looks like it handles nice. It's going 60mph flat on the floor .
    Is that the same hull Landers used up??
    BTW,,sorry to hear about the back. Vicodin kicked in yet?

flattie
    [ The one you've seen the River Rats 2 video is Phil Goulds. And of course it looks like it handles nice. It's going 60mph flat on the floor .[/QUOTE]
    Billy Phil told me that boat goes 160 your way off

SCR INC
    Always thought they were cool looking. They are a cross of a Sanger deck with a Biesemeyer bottom of sorts. There were a few that ran in the late 70's early 80's. Of course that was when the likes of Julian / Gordon Sr./ and alot of other top runners who were driving Biesemeyers. The one you've seen the River Rats 2 video is Phil Goulds. And of course it looks like it handles nice. It's going 60mph flat on the floor .
    Hey Lil buddy...
    Did Mac's small block spit fire spank Gould @ redrock or was that just the Jack playing trciks on me:idea: Did Phil not have a big blown daddy motor at that time? Its been a while.. You remember the Spider